Valeria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valeria

A World of Possibilities awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Draconian Soul - Part 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

EXP : 121

The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 am

"Lemuria..." Fenrir pondered this for a while, the name sounded familiar but Fenrir couldn't figure out why.

Fenrir broke off some of his bread and offered it to the duckling.

"Isn't Lemuria renowned for its lunar mages? From what I've heard it's where lunar energy is at its strongest." Fenrir thought allowed, hoping that he was correct. It had been a long time since he had studied any of the lore in the great library at Sylvas.

"It definitely sounds worth a visit, we should be able to restock there as well." Fenrir replied, waiting for Kyte to finish his breakfast before they set off.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

EXP : 98

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 am

Tsuki paused.

"Yes, Lemuria is known for lunar mages. My kingdom was just on the Lemuria and Sakura Grove border. My father, the king, tried to conceal magic from me but back then it was hard to hide such powerful lunar mages. My magic does not match up to theirs" Tsuki said.

Tsuki was a little anxious about returning to the area where her kingdom once stood, but she also felt overwhelming curiosity.

"There were a lot of small villages there and I am guessing there still are. The forest is thick and lush. I think it will be a great adventure"

Tsuki gestured at the duckling to climb on her shoulder. The duckling swallowed its bread and climbed up. Tsuki started to walk in the direction of Lemuria.

"I suppose I need to give you a name at some point..." Tsuki sighed quitely, still walking.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

EXP : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 am

Finishing off his bread Fenrir gets up and walks next to Tsuki, still digesting her previous announcement. Fenrir motions to Kyte to follow.

Fenrir wasn't sure how far Lemuria was, however Fenrir estimated it wasn't too far from what Tsuki said.

Despite not having much sleep Fenrir felt refreshed and full of energy.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

EXP : 98

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 am

"We are about to cross into Lemuria. It may have been 100 years, but I still recognise these places" Tsuki announced.

Tsuki walked ahead. The trees became denser but with more vivid colours and lots of berries.

"The city of Lemuria is big but some of it was submerged under water and the surrounding villages can be quite scattered so there may not be that many people about. We are quite close to one of the villages that was in my kingdom. We will be able to see the turrets of my castle overlooking it. That's if they are still standing. The place was in a bit of a state..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconian Soul - Part 2
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6