Valeria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valeria

A World of Possibilities awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Draconian Soul - Part 1

Go down 
+2
mickeyin
Fenrir
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

EXP : 121

The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:55 am

The day's travel through the Sylvian Forest passed uneventfully. Fenrir and Nissa, used to their companionship, spoke very little. Both knew that this was more than likely the last time they would see each other, at least for a long while, if not indefinitely. Fenrir, pained by hunger and the thought of the departure, suggested they took a break in one of the outposts at the forest's perimeter. Nissa gladly agreed and launched herself into the trees, Fenrir following closely behind.

At the outpost Fenrir retrieved some food from the stores and sat down next to Nissa offering her a plate of food. For a few hours they talked, laughed and enjoyed each other's company. Evening saw Fenrir and Nissa, cuddled in each other's arms, watching the sun set over the canopy of the forest.

"Perfect" murmured Nissa. Fenrir said nothing but pulled her closer.

With a resolute sigh as the sun completely set Nissa turned towards Fenrir, their faces only inches apart, she stared into his eyes. "As much as I don't want to I need to return to Sylvas, I was meant to report in over an hour ago..." Her voice trailed off and tears began to form at the corner of her eyes.

Fenrir wiped the tears from her eyes, "I will return to you, I promise." Nissa tightened her grip on Fenrir for a few moments and then suddenly pulled away. She rummaged in her satchel and produced a box which she held out for Fenrir.

"I want you to have this, it's not much but this way I'll always be by your side."

Fenrir delicately opened the box and looked inside, "but this is..." he started in shock, but Nissa put a finger to his lips.

"I want you to have them, the necklace is imbued with a powerful protection magic that should keep you safe no matter what situation. The cards will allow us to communicate over any distance. Please take them." Fenrir looked at the necklace, it was a beautifully carved figurine with a ruby jewel inset at the centre. He placed this around his neck and the cards into his sash around his waist.

"Thank you Nissa, I..." Fenrir started, but was interrupted by Nissa's soft lips touching his own. The kiss, in reality, only lasted a few seconds but seemed to Fenrir seemed to be a moment outside of time.

Nissa broke the kiss off, tears flooding her eyes she quickly announced that she had to leave and leapt from the outpost to the adjacent trees. Within a few minutes she was no where in sight, Fenrir guessed she hadn't gone far and would watch him leave the forest until she couldn't see him any more. Fenrir sat in the outpost for a few moments longer wondering what to do next. Redwood village was the closest village and was only half an hour's walk from his current location. Glumly Fenrir got up and slowly left the forest and the life he knew behind. Just before he left the forest he muttered a thanks to Nissa, he was sure she would've heard him.

Redwood village, itself, was a small village containing a handful of houses, a mill and a tavern with a stream running through the centre of the village. Fenrir, physically and emotionally drained from the days events, didn't take any notice of his surroundings. He meandered through the village and entered the tavern.

A gruff landlord greeted him at the bar and Fenrir promptly paid for a night's lodging, a large meal and a pint of ale. The landlord took the gold and informed Fenrir that the food would be a few minutes. Fenrir, nodding silently in confirmation, wandered to an empty table in the corner of the tavern and lost himself in thoughts revolving around Nissa and his unpredictable future.

Last edited by Fenrir on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

EXP : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:50 am

After giving him his food, a young male turns around to clean up the bar area and put dishes and glasses away. As the stranger sits down a sudden loud squeak can be heard, followed by a small pair of teeth chomping on the rear end oh the new elf. A young male nearby pops his head up from behind the counter.

"Uh oh..."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am

Fenrir muttered a thanks to the waiter and hungrily began tucking into his food, however before getting to far into his food he felt a small nip on his backside.

"What the..." he exclaimed whilst looking around for the source of the nip but to no avail. Used to such annoyances in the forest Fenrir didn't pay too much attention to it and within a few minutes had finished his food and sat back drinking his ale.

His mind slowly drifted back to Nissa.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:13 am

As the elf picks up his mug, a small pair of beady, bright blue eyes peer up at him through a gap in the table, and with a little grizzle they dissapear as soon as he blinks.

Behind the bar the young male feels a nuzzle on his leg and in a tone, slightly louder than it should be says

"Oh Pip, did the nasty elf steal your chair? Well that's no excuse for nipping a paying customer so there."

Sticking his tongue out he looks back towards the elf, not realizing his tongue is still protruding from his mouth. Quickly putting it back in his mouth, he quickly goes about making himself look busy, turning away from the patrons of the tavern
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 am

Fenrir finished off his ale and stared thoughtlessly into the empty ale jar. Sighing Fenrir walked over to the bar with his empty plate and mug.

"Hey" Fenrir tried to catch the bar waiter's attention. "Another jar of ale please"

Fenrir, in anticipation, got a few coins out of his sash and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 am

Turning around to the elf, he takes the mug and pours out another one, passing it back a small pair of eyes start watching him from the young mans shoulder, bright blue eyes.

"That'll be same as before then."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:26 am

Fenrir thanks the bar waiter and hands over a few gold coins. As Fenrir turned to go back to his seat a pair of small eyes caught his attention.

"Does that creature belong to you?" Fenrir asked with sudden realisation that this creature was probably the cause of the nip.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:54 am

Feeling movement on his shoulder, then some tiny little claws scrambling upwards onto his head, a small white squirrel appears ontop of the young mans head. It is creamy white all over with a small oval white gem on it's forehead. It seems a bit alert and as soon as it sees the Elf's eyes it crouches down and starts to grizzle in his presence

"Oh...yeah...him...urm, sorry about him but urm, well, you WHERE sitting in his chair...sorry...again"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 am

Fenrir was transfixed by the squirrel, "Sorry, I didn't realise...I'm new around here. I'm used to creatures of the forest but I've never seen a squirrel like this before." Fenrir rummaged around in a pouch on his sash, produced a handful of nuts and offered them to the squirrel.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Staring at the nuts but non moving, the squirrel only twitches it's nose, not taking his eyes from the elf. Giggling to himself at the elf's comment, he takes the nuts from his hand and places them on the bar.

"Sorry, but he doesn't really like anyone but me."

Looking back up at the elf he extends his hand in a friendly manner

"Names Kyte, and no you won't find anything like this little one anywhere, he is quite unique. His names Pip." He say motioning with his other hand to the squirrel who has leaped down onto the bar, grabbed a few nuts and spirals his way back up to Kytes head.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Fenrir saw Kyte's friendly intention and shook his extended.

"That's a highly intelligent squirrel, makes sense not to trust strangers. Name's Fenrir, I'll probably be around for a few days before I continue my travels."
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:57 pm

"Smart? Yeah I guess you could say that, technically he's not from this plain so where he's from might be a whole different thing. All I care about is making sure he's happy...and that my boss is happy...and that im happy...and occasionally flowers...waters good too..."

Going on for a while Pip makes himself comfortable knowing this will be going on for a while.

Snapping back to the here and now, Kytes feels he went off on one, looking up to Fenrir he gives a small smile

"Sorry about that, happens occasionally hehe. Where you heading to?."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:44 am

Fenrir, enjoying Kyte's comapny, listened intently and only spoke when Kyte asked where he was travelling to. Fenerir took a swig of ale, wondering how much he should tell Kyte, someone who he had only just met but for some reason trusted.

"It's a long story, and probably an even longer journey. I'm heading to Draconia, though my knowledge of the lands outside the Sylvian Forest is very limited."
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:26 am

As Fenrir tells his tale, Kytes becomes enthralled by what he hears, if only he had been there, maybe things would have turned out differently? On second thoughts, he would have probably just made things worse....

At the end of the tale Kyte has a fixated blankness about him and doesn't seem to move for a little while. Knoing the drill Pip tickles his tail under Kytes nose, to which Kytes sneezes a little too hard, headbutts the bar and falls backwards onto some plates.

"Oh man....that's gonna come out my wages...."

Hearing this the owner of the tavern storms over and starts to give Kytes a hard time about what has just occurred

"What the bloody hell do you think your doing, that's the 16th time this month you've done something stupid like that, you bloody solar mages think your all high and mighty but let me tell you this sonny boy, you ain't gonna get nowhere, you are a sorry excuse for a person and I only gave you this job cos your father dumped you on me. Should have thrown you out that day but by the kindness of my heart I took you in, gave you a roof and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!? You STUPID boy!

Ending his rant, he smacks him around the head and storms upstairs mumbling to himself

"...Bloody halflings...bloody kid...load of bull if you ask me..."

The sound of the owner can be heard a fair way until eventually a door slams shut upstairs, signifying to the patriots of the tavern to go back to their normal doings.

Looking up at the elf, Kytes gives a smile as if nothing ever happened and goes to clean up the mess he made, turning away it is slightly noticable that his back is rather bruised and a few fresh cuts, as well as old ones that have half healed....as well as a few scars that seem to have been made by brute force instead of by accident.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Fenrir, appalled, gazed in disgust at how Kyte was treated. Rather surprisingly no one else in the tavern batted an eye lid at what had just happened. Fenrir wondered how long Kyte had been treated like this and whether all humans were as harsh and violent as the patriots of the tavern. Fenrir, his fists clenching, felt that Kyte had been treated with great injustice but knew better than to anger the patriots of the tavern where he was claiming refuge for a few nights. As he calmed his fists unclenched.

As Fenrir noticed the cuts and bruises, old and new, on Kyte many more questions came to mind. his first concern was Kyte.

"Are you alright?" Fenrir asked whilst ducking down to help Kyte clear up the broken plates. "Let me help you with that..."
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Turning towards Fenrir, Kytes gives a small pathetic smile

"Yeah im fine, dont worry about it, it's my fault anyway."

He finishes up the cleaning with Fenrir's help. Pip, in his own little way tried to help too by brushing up tiny bits with his tail

"Ow...hmm...seem to have got a nick on my finger from the plates...ow...must have some glass in it...one sec. Pip!"

Upon hearing his name Pip clamberes up onto of Kytes head, closes his eyes and he seems to be in a slight trance. Suddenly his white tail bursts into pure white flames and the jewel on his foreheard starts to glow.

Breathing out slowly a small auburn glow forms onto the breath as it escapes Kytes mouth. Flowing around his finger it swirls around and past the cut making its way up into the air. As it passes a ray of light, it glimmers as the tiny shards of glass that have been removed from the cut are caught into this stream of air and fall into the nearby bin as the glow dissipates into the air.

"Cheers buddy."

He chuckles slightly while tickling Pip under his chin, the flames recede and the glow dims.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Fenrir, even though not a stranger to magic, was impressed by Kyte and Pip's abilities.

"Impressive, I understand now what you meant when you said Pip was from another plain." Fenrir commented as he glanced around. Again no one else seemed to take any notice of Kyte, as though this was a fairly frequent occurrence.

"I've heard of many types of mages, but never actually met any mage other than the forest mages in Sylvas. They're mainly healers, though they've never used magic like you just did."

Fenrir began to feel guilty, he had kept Kyte from his work so long that he was sure the patriots of the tavern would dock his wages even more for idleness. A quick glance at a window told Fenrir that it was well into the night and he suddenly realised that this would be his first night spent out of the forest. His face warped into an expression of worry as this thought crossed his mind.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:56 pm

"Huh? Oh this? Oh it's nothing really, something my dad taught me, besides had alot of practice..."

The end of the sentence went faint and the usually chirpy face dims slightly for a few seconds. Snapping back, he looks at Fenrir and notices him looking out of the window and the worry on his face

"Heh, seen that face before, been a while but I know what it means. Come with me."

With that he rings the bell on the bar to signal it's time to leave. The various patriots get up and start ambling out of the tavern, a few going upstairs.

"Oh Mr Sinclair, I haven't heated up your bath water yet but don't worry, will get on with it right away. Don't worry will call when it's done."

He says motioning towards a rather frail looking man who tips his hat back to Kytes and settles back down on his chair. Motioning towards Pip, Pip makes his way upstairs towards the bathroom, tail ablaze already. Looking at Fenrir he motions for him to follow as he heads upstairs.

"Never been away from the forest I'm guessing, it's the same look my mother used to get. Ah here we are."

Opening a door, it opens up and reveals something that doesn't resemble a normal room. For anyone who had never seen this before they would assume they have just walked out of the Tavern and back into the forest. The bed was a grassy mound with a blanket ontop, and all over a few branches grew out of the walls and ceiling all laden with beautiful leaves.

"It might not be much in the way of what your used to but go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Fenrir dumbly nodded a confirmation to Kyte and followed him through the tavern, fatigue had begun to take hold in his mind and he knew he needed a decent night's sleep after the event's of the day. As they walked Fenrir's mind wandered back to Nissa and hoped she was okay. He knew she could look after herself but that wasn't what was worrying him. Before sleeping he resolved to look at the cards and try to get in contact with Nissa somehow, though he admitted to himself that he had no idea how the cards worked and how they were meant to communicate with them.

As Kyte opened the door to his room Fenrir's face turned from one of worry to a state of surprise as he studied his room. It was more or less like the forest, this seemed to cause mixed feelings in Fenrir. One the one hand it would be like the accommodation of the forest that he was used to, yet on the other hand it made him miss the forest and Nissa even more.

"Thanks, this is infinitely better than what I expected." Fenrir smiled to Kyte.

Fenrir bid Kyte a good night. After the door closed Fenrir propped his bow, quiver and pair of short swords next to the bed of grass and moss. Fenrir sat on the bed and pulled the cards from his sash. As he laid them out he fiddled with the necklace Nissa had also given him.

The cards didn't make any sense to Fenrir, each card had symbols and inscriptions that Fenrir didn't even recognise, let alone comprehend their meaning. He closed his eyes and focussed his mind on Nissa, but the cards did nothing. Fenrir wasn't sure what he expected to happen. He sat in this meditative state for 10 minutes longer, but still nothing happened. Sighing Fenrir packed the cards away and placing them back in his sash.

Whilst Fenrir's thoughts were still on Nissa he climbed on to the bed and fell swiftly to sleep. His sleep, far from peaceful, was full of worry and doubts. As his restlessness reached its peak a soft song eminated from Nissa's pendant, a song so quiet that only Fenrir could hear. He was sure that it was Nissa's voice, but his tired mind couldn't comprehend how it could be. In his confusion he looked around for Nissa but saw no one.

As the pendant continued its soothing tune Fenrir closed his eyes and relaxed, a word past his lips as he slipped into a deep sleep.

"Nissa..."
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

EXP : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm

As the night goes on, in a clearing nearby a faint figure can be seen. The clouds cover up the moonlight and it is soon pitch black all across the clearing, but as soon as the moon is back out the figure has dissapeared into the night.

As night rolls on the patriots of the tavern are all peacefully in slumber and as morning comes light falls through the windows into the eyes of each person inside.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:09 pm

When Fenrir awoke an unfamiliar site confused his waking mind, as his grogginess wore off he began to recognise the strange room in the tavern. His hand was clenching Nissa's pendant which had now stopped it's soft lullaby, Fenrir secured the pendant around his neck and got up. Rearming himself with his bow, quiver and sword he left the room and went down to the drinking hall.

Something seemed strange, the tavern was deathly silent and Fenrir could find no one in the drinking hall or in the kitchen. He wondered what time it was, a glance at the window confirmed that it was well after sunrise.

Suddenly there was shouting from the village square, an argument had broken out between some of the locals and four horsemen that had just entered the village. Fenrir pulled the bow off his back and notched an arrow, as he approached the square cautiously. Nissa's pendant began to glow ruby red, danger was approaching.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:57 pm

The four horsemen jumped down from their horses and continued arguing.

"Where are they?" said the lead horseman.

"Who?" cut in one of the villagers.

"I will not be threatened by the likes of you" yelled the village chief as two of the other horsemen turned on him.

At this a fist fight raged between the strangers and the villagers. The horsemen beat the villagers back.

"We know our brethren cam e through here, it was the last place they were seen." The lead horsemen announced, "they bore this insignia." The horsemen continued holding out a flag with an eye within a circle. At this there were a few gasps as the villagers suddenly realised who the four horsemen were, or at least what organisation they were from.
Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Getting up from his slumber behind the bar, Kytes notices Fenrir leaving the Tavern in a hurry

"What's going...on..."

His words trail off as Fenrir seems to be distracted and doesn't seem to see nor hear him. Looking outside towards the commosion he whispers

"Fancy a lookie Pip?"

With that, the squirrel clambers from his sleeping place up onto the boys head. Exiting the Tavern he soon make his way towards the horseman just intime to see them brandishing the flag. Standing near to Fenrir he whispers

"What in the world is going on here then? What's that? Never seen it before..."

His words trail off as the leading horseman looks around at the crowd and in their direction
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:02 pm

"Damn" muttered Fenrir under his breath, "that insignia it's the same as those hunters. What do they want here..." his voice trailed off.

As if the lead horseman had heard Fenrir's mutterings he looked in Fenrir's direction. A quick nod to his companions and they began to come over, Fenrir's heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. If these were the same people that had hunted Talesin, then surely they would be highly formidable foes. In the forest there had been a small army of elven scouts, out here Fenrir felt completely alone. His bow was still ready, though not aimed.

As they got closer Fenrir took aim, lining an arrow up with the heart of the lead horseman. Fenrir's gut instinct told him that these men were dangerous, this was further enforced by the ruby red glow around Nissa's pendant.

"Lower your weapon!" The lead horseman commaneded, Fenrir ignored him.

"I said lower your weapon!" the lead horsemen yelled again, Fenrir continued to ignore him. The horseman, turning red, charged at Fenrir and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck.

"I told you to lower your weapon, do you have a death wish or just stupid" Spit flew from the horseman's mouth, splattering Fenrir's face.

"Let me go" Fenrir asked calmly. Fenrir's calm disposition was an elaborate ruse which unfortunately hadn't been successful.

"You dare talk to me like that" the horseman raised his hand to hit Fenrir, as he did white light shot out from Nissa's pendant and formed a spherical protective barrier around Fenrir.

The horseman, letting go of Fenrir, was flung a few feet away from Fenrir. As the horseman picked himself up he screamed, "You'll pay for that you little runt!"

Fenrir dropped to the floor, his instincts taking over, he rearmed his bow and aimed for the lead horseman. In the meantime, noticing what was happening, the other horseman came to aid their leader.
Back to top Go down
Kyrel
Untrained
Kyrel

EXP : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Kyrel didn't want to be here. A dingy little village in the middle of nowhere wasn't his idea of lucrative business. He rode at the back of a column of four riders, all were clad in black and bore no insignia save for the flag hung loosely from the leaders belt. Kyrel wore a black hood with a bandit mask covering his nose and mouth, his only visible features were his eyes which glowed a dull white colour. He wore a loose black jacket over a dull grey shirt. Kyrel's gloved hand played across the hilt of one of his long knives as he stared intently at the leaders back. Not yet, foolish human. Bide your time. He felt rather than heard the words, like ice flowing over his brain. He shook his head, trying to dislodge its hold. "Keep silent, hateful shade. When I require your input I will ask for it." Kyrel said, his voice almost a whisper.

The four riders quickly emerged into the villiage square and it wasn't long before the locals took notice. Kyrel took particular pleasure in beating back the villiagers pathetic attempts at fighting. He took so much pleasure in fact, that he almost didn't notice his captain sent flying by an elf. His sense of duty swiftly overcame his sense of humour and he rushed to the captains side. The shadow stared at the elf, his dull white eyes boring into the hunter's skull. "I strongly suggest you drop the bow, elf. We have not been told to kill you and so we will not unless you give us reason to. Simply give us the information we need and go back to your drinks." Kyrel said, his thin voice carrying over the wind like the last breath of a dying man. Your move. He thought to himself as the elf made his choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconian Soul - Part 1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next