The Draconian Soul - Part 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin2
Admin

EXP : 79

The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 am

As Tsuki goes all out, eventually her magic starts to die down in power.

In the distance, the sun is rising slightly, signaling dawn has approached
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

EXP : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 am

As the sun rises, Kytes feels a slight flood of power rush over him

"My turn now..."

Letting go of Fenrir, Kytes stands tall and Pip rushes towards his head. There his gem glows and his tail bursts into flame, signaling that Kytes is about to attempt something.

Raising both his arms the winds pick up and gently the smoke starts to rise. in certain places it rises a bit more than others, but then again his powers are young.

"Hopefully this will help...TSUKI!!! YOU MAY WANT TO EMPOWER YOUR NECKLACE BEFORE THE MOONLIGHT GOES!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

EXP : 98

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 am

Tsuki jolted into action. feeling confused, she held her necklace up to the sky. The necklace glowed in the waning moonlight.

"I have idea what I am doing! I only became a lunar mage yesterday!" Tsuki wailed, feeling sorry for herself.

Grabbing hold of Fenrir to support him, Tsuki desperately tried to absorb as much moonlight as she possibly could. The necklace tingled as it absorbed precious energy.

"Kyte, I need to recharge. There is only so much my water magic can achieve. Why don't you show me what being a solar mage is all about?" Tsuki said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:22 am

Feeling heartened by Tsuki's words of encouragement, Kytes lets the smoke dissapate as much as it can while theflames are still lit.

"First of all I don';t want to do this while Fen is near to the flame, lets get him and you out of the way...I want to try something but not too sure how it's going to pan and I don't want to hurt you guys."

With that, he hefts Fenrir out o the way and props him against a tree just out of reach of the smoke and the flames. Looking back at Tsuki he smiles

"For someone who has just learnt it, she sure know her way around water magic."

With a cheeky wink, he walks back over towards the flaming cards and the emerald glow
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:59 am

Tsuki smiles. She had always dismissed her water magic as pathetic, especially compared to her old death magic. And with this new lunar magic, Tsuki didn't feel as helpless anymore.

Tsuki still held the necklace up, hoping to soak up the last bit of moonlight. She walked over to Fenrir.

"Fenrir, are you there? Please say something and let us know you are alright" Tsuki said.

Tsuki watched Kyte with anticipation. Although Kyte was a solar mage, she felt she could learn a lot about lunar magic simply by watching his technique.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

EXP : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 pm

As Fenrir slowly regained consciousness his hearing returned to him. He could hear the concern in Tsuki's voice, he tried to reply but found his voice still eluded him. Panic now slightly subsided Fenrir decided to put all his energy behind moving his right arm, he hoped that it worked.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Looking around him, he waits for the sun to get higher in the sky, the higher it gets, the more power Kytes can feel. Looking down to the ground, he tries to locate each card left and memorise its position in his mind.

Closing his eyes, he tries to picture everythin as it was, the trees, the bushes, Tsuki, Fenrir, the cards and lastly, himself. Wishing for a miracle he summons his strenght. Extending his arms outwards he takes in a deep breath he calls back to the others

"Is Fenrir okay? Also, how high is the sun?"

With that, theb wind that was picking up the smoke, reverts back, then as if turning towards a new task starts to swirl around Kytes slightly, slowly at first, while picking up speed. Unfortunately it was a bit unstable as he was pushing himself past his current limits, and who knows what could happena t the moment he releases his strength
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 am

Fenrir's arm moved slightly as he poured more energy into regaining consciousness, his lips kept mouthing words but no sound came out. Fenrir was still oblivious to everything his companions were doing to revive him from his unconscious state.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:05 am

Tsuki gasped as she watched Kyte at work. It appeared as though Kyte was gaining control over the flames. Trying to respond to Kyte's question, Tsuki looked up at the sun.

"Argh! My eyes! It burns!" Tsuki wailed.

As she looked down at the floor she could see black spots in her vision. She tried to peer at Fenrir.

"Fenrir, your mouth is moving but nothing is coming out. Please try harder" Tsuki begged.

Feeling a little guilty, Tsuki raised her hand and slapped him across the cheek.

"I am sorry Fenrir but.... WAKE UP!" Tsuki shouted.

Tsuki grabbed Fenrir's arms and shook him gently.

"I know you are there and that you can hear and feel me! Push yourself just a little bit harder" Tsuki pleaded.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 am

Feeling the winds starting to stabilize around him, Kytes breathes in, and out, and as he does so the wind reacts to him, growing and shrinking with each breath

Slowly opening his eyes, he brings his hands together and places on ontop of the other but with the top hand pointing up while resting on the bottom as if he was praying. Inhaling one last breath he turns quickly towards one of the cards and pushes his hand in a quick shoving motion. From his hand a small jet of wind is shot towards the flame, and as it reaches it starts to turn around, spinning around and around the flame eventually turning into a very small cyclone.

Faster and faster it gets, sucking up the flame and mixing with it, becoming one. Once all the flame had left the card and was thoroughly mixed in with the cyclone Kytes raises his hand to which it does the same and rises into the air, with one quick motion from his hand, the cyclone dissipates along with the flame leaving nothing but the card. With that done, he turns towards the next card and proceeds, doing the same thing again, this time a bit quicker, almost as if he was dancing with the wind, becoming one with what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:19 am

Oblivious to Kyte's magic working on the flames, Fenrir hears Tsuki's voice. It was faint at first, but it gave him a sliver of energy. Fenrir's mind reeled as a pain hit his face, he had no idea what happened but wanted more than anything to wake up. Using the newly reganied energy Fenrir manages to move his right arm over his eyes, albeit rather clumsily.

"Br...bright..." Fenrir managed to mutter in a soft whisper, his eyes fluttering between various the states of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:40 am

Tsuki looks over her shoulder and sees Kyte had control over the fire.

"What do you mean... bright?" Tsuki asked.

Tsuki blocked the sun off of Fenrir's face, thinking he was getting blinded too. Using her scythe, a little water trickles out. Tsuki carefully and slowly dripped a little over Fenrir's face.

"Don't worry, there is no moon dust in this water or any other magical stuff..." Tsuki explained.

The duckling squeaked and perched itself on Fenrir's chest.

"Our little duck friend wants to say hello to you. How can you ignore such a cute fluffy creature?" Tsuki joked.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:49 am

As the last card dies down, Kytes is worn out and ready to sleep....again

"Okay...night time now..."

With that, he falls onto the floor into a deep sleep. Pip who had been resting upon his head, again tumbles to the floor with a non amused expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 am

As the cool water hit Fenrir's face he became fully conscious, his eyes opening slowly. Initially everything was blurry, all Fenrir could make out was fuzzy shapes and washed out colours. As his eyes readjusted Fenrir saw Tsuki leaning over him looking concerned. He could feel a slight weight on his chest, nothing heavy yet definitely something. Fenrir slowly moved his hand to his chest, Fenrir smiled as his fingers brushed past the small fluffy duckling.

Fenrir, his sight now completely recovered look up at Tsuki, "What happened?" Fenrir croaked, his throat completely dry.

He tried to sit up but, feeling dizzy, slumped back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 am

Tsuki breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness... Kyte and I found you laying unconscious in a ring of fire, and there were these cards and... I don't really know how to explain it..." Tsuki trailed.

Tsuki looked over at Kyte.

"And Kyte rescued you. He used up a lot of power and it was really cool but... now he has fallen asleep and it is only morning..."

Tsuki remembered that Fenrir had not disclosed where the group were heading and why. Knowing he probably still felt weak, Tsuki decided she would go with the flow and would see what happens.

"Erm... are you hurt? Come on you little duckling, give Fenrir some breathing room"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:10 am

As Fenrir listened to Tsuki memories started to return of the previous night, he swallowed hard. Fenrir knew that he'd unknowingly caused a great deal of worry and distress among his companions. Fenrir's senses rapidly came back to him, as he sat up he looked at the scene around him.

On the round stone where he lay there were scorch marks in four points, presumably where the four card had been. The cards themselves were nestling in the green grass not too far away from the stone, even though the green aura had begun to fade it was still slightly visibly. This confused Fenrir, he hadn't remembered them glowing like that before.

His gaze froze when he saw Kyte, slumped fast asleep with Pip snuggled up to him. Fenrir's guilt became overwhelming.

"I'm sorry..." Fenrir choked, but was unable to say any more.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:03 am

"What are you saying sorry for? We are all in this together... right?"

Tsuki's dropped her head with guilt.

"Besides, it was probably my fault we got attacked at the lake. That creature was drawn to me and I had no idea how to defend myself..."

Tsuki stood up and walked over to where the cards lay. She tried to pick one up but her hand got singed.

"Still hot... what are these cards anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 am

Fenrir wasn't entirely sure how to explain the cards, in honesty he wasn't sure himself.

"They were given as a gift before I left Sylvas, they were meant to allow me to communicate with someone but so far they haven't worked. Unfortunately I know very little of magic, yet each card seems to have glyphs on. A few of these symbols I believe I've seen before, but most are a complete mystery to me." Fenrir paused to think.

"It's not impossible that these glyphs are actually ancient conduits for natural energy, the glyph depicting what form the energy takes." Fenrir continued rather uncertainly.

"Everyone in Sylvas has been taught how to connect with the natural energy of the world from a young age. This has been a tradition for centuries yet no one really knows when it came into practice. It's different from lunar and solar magic I believe, magic bends energy to the wielder's will whereas we were taught to connect with natural energy and follow its flow..." Fenrir trailed off slighly.

"I'm not sure if that makes any sense, it's hard to explain."

Fenrir gathered the rest of the cards from the ground and sat on the grass not too far away from Kyte. Fenrir motioned for Tsuki to join him as he got the rest of the cards out from the pouch in his sash.

"Have a look at these" Fenrir said as he offered the cards to Tsuki. Fenrir hadn't shown anyone the cards since they were given to him, but he felt he could trust Tsuki. She did, afterall, help save him.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:22 am

"...With a BIG piece of meat..."

Kytes utters in his sleep with a large satisfied grin

"Yeah...meat..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: matt wtf????   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:46 am

Tsuki crouched down and looked at the cards one by one. She froze as she saw one of the cards that had not been previously shown.

"That symbol... I know what that symbol means..." Tsuki whispered to herself.

Tsuki jolted as she realised she had said that out loud. She tried to backtrack.

"That symbol means it is time for breakfast! Maybe Kyte will get his energy back!" Tsuki joked, hoping that Fenrir would not notice.

Tsuki put the cards down and looked around to see what was available.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:12 am

Fenrir noticed Tsuki faltering when she saw one of the cards, however her quick diversion obviously meant that she didn't want to talk about it. Fenrir respected her wishes and returned the cards to their place in his sash.

"Breakfast does sound good." Fenrir replied heartily, it only just occurred to Fenrir that he hadn't eaten since they had initially visited the lake. Fenrir's stomach rumbled slightly at the thought of food.

Glancing around Fenrir asked Tsuki, "What sort of food would you like for breakfast? All I can see around here is mushrooms and berries. I have a little bread in my pack. We'll need to stock up at the next town. If we found some rocks and wood I could start a camp fire to cook the food on."
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 am

Sitting bolt upright, Kytes eyes widen as he exclaims

"FISH!!!"

Snapping back into reality he looks around his surroundings

"Urm...what happened?!?
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 am

Fenrir tried to resist laughing, "I think you were dreaming of food, either that or you have very strange dreams. We're just thinking of getting some breakfast before we make a move."
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 am

Upon hearing his stomach make a rather loud noise, Kytes looks to Fenrir

"Yeah...think I'm hungry or something.....come to think of it when was the last time we actually ate?!?"

With that he gets up, a small claw swipes at his ankle

"OW!!! HEY!!! What was THAT for?!?"

Looknig fown he sees a rather annoyed Pip with a small fink in his fur

"Oh...sorry Pip..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 am

"I am so hungry! Can I have some berries please Fenrir?" Tsuki asked.

Tsuki ate a few of the berries. Her wings flapped with excitement.

"Shall we go to Lemuria? Then we can have a proper meal!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconian Soul - Part 2
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next