Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

EXP : 121

The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 am

Slightly recovered from the shock, Fenrir managed to speak.

“What's your name?” Fenrir asked with a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

EXP : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 am

Pip hid behind Kyte’s legs again. Kyte was glued to the spot.

"Did this really just happen?" he asked half out of fear and half out of amazement.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

EXP : 98

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:05 am

“My name is Princess Tsuki Lovelle. I can’t stand here talking! I need to save the castle!” Tsuki cried.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:11 am

Looking at Kyte and back towards Tsuki, he had a puzzled look on his face.

“But there is nobody else here... Tsuki, we found your lifeless body in the lake...” Fenrir dared to mutter
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 am

Tsuki looked around. She seemed confused but then the truth sank in.

“Yes, I had forgotten. That fight was 100 years ago. Those invaders have been dead for many years...” Tsuki whispered.

Tsuki certainly did not appear to be over 100 years old. She looked to be in her early 20’s at the very most.

“How did you awaken me? I should be dead...” Tsuki asked.

“I am meant to be dead! I fought to protect my castle! I am going to use my darkest death magic on you!” Tsuki declared.

Tsuki wielded her scythe and raised it above her head. Fenrir crouched in a defensive stance and reached for his short swords around his waist. Kyte and Pip braced themselves for the attack. The scythe emitted a sparkly powder. The powder sprinkled on the floor. Fenrir and Kyte looked at Tsuki.

“My magic... what has happened to my death magic? Why won't it work?” Tsuki cried.

Tears began to drip down her face.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 am

Examining the powder, Kyte noticed somethnig odd about it .

“This is moon dust. You can use lunar magic. Are you a mage? I myself am a solar...”
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:23 am

“Shut up! I have never used lunar magic in my life! Only death magic!” Tsuki wailed.

Tsuki dropped to the floor and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:24 am

Fenrir gently tiptoed towards Tsuki. He moved the scythe slowly and cautiously out of Tsuki’s reach.

“Maybe when you died you lost your powers. But Kyte is convinced that is moon dust. Do you think the moon gave you some sort of lunar power?” Fenrir asked.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:24 am

Tsuki raised her head and wiped at her face.

“Yes, I feel different. I know a little water magic but it is still very basic. But now, there is this new sensation. I was awakened by the moon...” Tsuki said.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 am

“Come with us...” Fenrir said offering Tsuki his hand.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 am

Kyte looked at Fenrir as if he had gone totally mad.

“She tried to kill us!” he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

Taking Fenrir's hand, Tsuki pulled herself up. Once she was standing upright she bowed her head.

“I am sorry. I thought you were going to hurt me... OUCH! My back hurts!” Tsuki cried.

Bones emerged out of Tsuki’s back. A skeleton formed. They looked like a pair of deformed wings. A few bloodied feathers attached themselves to the bones. The half formed wings stuck out awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:26 am

Staring at Tsuki's wings Kyte couldn't help but point out the obvious, “That looks painful."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:27 am

“I am not sure what is going on but you guys seem to be friendly enough. Look, I need to go back to the lake to check on something. Can you take me back? Then you can tell me where you are going” Tsuki said.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:28 am

At Tsuki's last comment Kyte stared at her with disbelief.

“But she seems so weak...” Kyte protested.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:28 am

Tsuki flashed a glare at Kyte, that looked like it could kill. As Kyte flinched, Tsuki laughed.

“I think I am going to like you. So come on, tell me your names. If I am coming with you, then I want to know what I am letting myself in for” Tsuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:41 am

Fenrir, mildly amused by Kyte's reaction to Tsuki, turned to face Tsuki.

"I'm Fenrir Fanghorn of Sylvas" Fenrir introduced himself, pointing to Kyte "this is Kyte Macer of Redwood Village. We're on a journey to Draconia, not that we know exactly where it is or how to get there."

Fenrir pondered whether or not to explain everything to their latest companion. He decided this may be too much for Tsuki to take in given what had just happened.

"I need to go back to the lake as well, in all of this commotion I left my bow and quiver by the lake side." At this sudden realisation Fenrir felt slightly naked, he never went anywhere without his bow. It had always been by his side, protecting him through thick and thin.

"Are you okay to walk? I don't mind given you a lift on my back" Fenrir offered Tsuki.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:40 am

"It is painful" Tsuki groaned.

Tsuki started to walk as if she was an infant learning to walk for the first time.

"I don't want to slow you down, but I have been trapped in a lake for 100 years. To be able to finally move again... I feel liberated. So I will be walking unassisted" Tsuki insisted.

Tsuki quickly glanced around at the ruined castle. She felt her eyes prick with tears as she thought about how beautiful her castle once was and the family which she had lost. She furiously wiped her face before Fenrir or kyte could notice.

"There is something at the lake that I have left behind too. I just need to check that everything is fine before we leave" Tsuki croaked, still trying not to show how depressed she felt inside.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 am

Fenrir nodded as though he understood. In reality, however, Fenrir had only begun to get his head around the events of the day.

"I can't imagine what you must be feeling, take as much time as you need. We can leave whenever you're ready. Please don't worry about slowing us down, it's ok." Fenrir sympathetically said to Tsuki.

Fenrir wondered why Kyte had been so quiet all this time, Fenrir hoped that he wasn't in a sulk about Tsuki journeying with the two of them. 'The more the merrier' Fenrir thought to himself rather glumly as once again the enormity of his task threatened to overwhelm him.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 am

Looking a bit bleak, Kytes opens his mouth as if to speak

*ACHOO*

"Sorry about that...too much moon dust..."

Rubbing his nose he gets up and picks Pip up from his current postion. Jogging on a little to catch up with the others he turns to the lady and says

"If your a lunar mage, wheres your little one?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 am

Tsuki paused.

"Look, me being a lunar mage is news to me. I practised death magic for years. My scythe must be bust or something... hang on, what do you mean about a little one? You mean that squirrel is actually part of the team?" Tsuki said.

She glared at Kyte as if she was trying to suss out his intentions.

"Before my castle got invaded I had never touched lunar magic before. Death magic was such a taboo and it gave me a real thrill. So to find out my death magic is bust and has been replaced with a magic I am not familiar with is a real kick in the teeth, no worse, a kick in the crotch" Tsuki sighed.

She stared at her scythe hopelessly. It glistened in a way which Tsuki felt was unfamiliar. But there was no mistaking it- it was the right scythe. Tsuki stumbled ahead, not wanting Kyte or Fenrir to look her in the eye. She wondered what she had let herself in for.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 am

Fenrir approached the subject carefully, not only because he sensed it was a sensitive subject for Tsuki but also he knew little of magic itself.

"From what I know mages nowadays go through a ritual which binds a creature, called a familiar, to them. Familiars aid within magical practices and can amplify the mage's own power." Fenrir related all the information he had on the topic.

"Pip here is Kyte's familiar." Fenrir gestured to Pip and hoped the Kyte would take over the explanation due to Fenrir's own lack of knowledge on the subject.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 am

Laughing at Fenrir, Kytes shakes his head at Fenrir.

"You really don't know much do you."

His face changed slightly from the childish outlook to a slight twing of pain upon hearing Fenrir saying Bound

"Pip is in no way bound to me, he isn't some creature I found. I suppose I made him."

Looking at Pip he smiles, turning his attention towards Tsuki, he tries to explain

"What you undergo is an experience ou only go through once in your life, it's both exhilarating and terrifying. Things happen to you and you don't understand them, wonderful, terrifying things and during all of this, something is created, you give it a name, a shape and life. Well, that's how it went for me, suppose everyone is different....hmm....hey, wanna give it a go?"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:48 am

Fenrir, slightly embarrassed by his little knowledge of magic, went quiet and let Kyte take over the explanation.

Absent mindedly Fenrir began to play with Nissa's pendant.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Seeing Fenrir's face, Kytes fidgets awkwardly in place, finally he goes over to him and places his hand on his shoulder

"Sorry Fen...just...well magic is a very important thing to me, it links me and my parents. Sorry."

Giving a cheeky smile he turns and starts to head off towards the lake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconian Soul - Part 2
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next