Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

EXP : 121

The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:33 am

Completely in awe Fenrir watched Tsuki wielding her magic, the sparkling lunar and water magic combining together was a beautiful sight. It was so entrancing. Fenrir's awestruck state, however, did not last long as Tsuki fell he ran to her side. Fenrir was glad that Kyte had managed to catch Tsuki before she hit the ground. The pendant, still glowing, dropped from Tsuki's limp hand and fell to the ground.

Concerned for Tsuki Fenrir completely forgot they were in the midst of battle with a creature that they had no idea how to stop. Fenrir didn't even see whether Tsuki's spell had hit its mark.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

EXP : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 am

As the water swirls towards its destination, the creature stands there, not moving, as if it was waiting for this moment

It lowers itself slightly to the water hits it square in the "face"

As the waters collide with the creature, it shines more than it has in a while. something about it seems to glow and the water seems to trail itself all around, as if the creature itself is trying to manipulate the waters Tsuki created. The water seems to eb and flow all around, swirling, cascading all over the muck and the ooze. Brightly the creature shines more and more as the slime and ooze falla way from the creature yet before they hit the ground they dissipate into the nether.

Brighter the creature gets as the water dances here and there removing the ooze and much from its body until such a light emits than it blinds all nearby.

As the light dims down, what is left is a spiritual form of a beautiful lady surrounded in veils and a glinting tiara

She looks from one person to the other until she sets her eyes upon Tsuki, smiling she drifts over to her, leans down and touches her forehead. Within seconds Tsuki's injuries are gone and she is bathed in a slight blue light. Leaving her, her veils get picked up by the wind and touch each individual on the forehead and inside their heads they can hear a voice

"Thank you...I have been polluted by ages gone and no waters could heal me...until you came. The lunar waters where pure enough to release me from what I had become and I am thankful to each on of you...especially you...Tsuki Lovelle...This spirit of the lake thanks you and I wish to give you something."

With that a small necklace appears in her hands, in the center of it is half of a sea shell.

"It is something you can use to capture the moons essence. Use it well."

Smiling down upon them all, she lifts her veils from them and drifts back towards the lake. Before she disappears under the waters she gives them all a look that can only mean one thing, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

EXP : 98

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:17 am

Tsuki was stunned. All the blood had been lifted.

"Wow. I wonder how long that beautiful creature has been here?"

Tsuki placed the necklace around her neck.

"I am going to treasure this far more than any jewels I gained as a princess. This necklace is special. It actually means something... and now I can begin to learn lunar magic without being so reckless" Tsuki proclaimed

Tsuki turned to the duckling.

"You will be safe now. I see you have plenty of food. I guess we will be going now. Thank you for watching over my body. I am touched by your concern" Tsuki said.

The duckling looked very confused and as the group started to walk away, the duckling padded after them.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

EXP : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Walking on a bit further, Kytes turns to Tsuki, then, a bit behind her

"Urm..Tsuki...it's still following..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:31 am

Tsuki stopped and looked around. The duckling quickly dashed behind a bush.

"I know you are there!" Tsuki callled.

The duckling came out with its head bent down. It tried looking up at Tsuki. Tsuki sighed. She bent down to talk to the duckling.

"We are going to some dangerous places. There could be monsters far more dangerous than the lake creature and these ones wont be friendly. I can't look after you. You need to stay in the lake" Tsuki explained.

The duckling blinked. It's face looked blank.

"Why don't you understand me?" Tsuki wailed.

Tsuki got back up.

"Maybe if we walk a little faster we will lose it" Tsuki whispered to Kyte and Fenrir.

Tsuki started to speed up a little. The duckling also picked up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:01 am

As the group began to walk faster Fenrir glanced backwards, the duckling was not only matching their pace but catching up with them.

Stopping Fenrir said to Tsuki, "Stop a sec." motioning to the duckling Fenrir continued "It obviously wants to come with us, maybe it's formed some sort of bond with you."
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:16 am

Trying to keep up with the rest, Kytes wishes he was much more used to this as the others seemed to be.

"Quick thing guys...well a few...one, im tired, two my feet hurt, three im tired and four...well im just verytired okay?!?"

Resting slightly, Pip takes this oppertunity to hop down from Kytes head to inspect the duckling, poking it the head once or twice with a look of contempt
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 am

Leaning on a nearby tree Fenrir pondered on the night's events as he stared abstractedly into the distance. Fenrir couldn't help asking himself whether all this was a coincidence or whether he and the rest of the group were tangled in an intricate web, somehow binding all of them together. It seemed slightly far-fetched but it didn't stop Fenrir wondering.

By Fenrir's judgement it was well into the early hours of morning, though the sun wouldn't rise for at least a few hours yet. At this thought Fenrir felt slightly exhausted. Looking around at the others Fenrir could see that they too were exhausted.

"Maybe we should rest up here. It's definitely been a long day, we could all use some rest for the following day." Fenrir announced to the group.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:58 am

"That sounds like a great idea" Tsuki said.

She looked over at the duckling, who was still getting poked by Pip. The duckling flapped its wings and tears formed in its eyes. It ran over to Tsuki. Tsuki picked it up.

"I don't know why you want to come with us. Pip pokes you and you are already upset. I think you should go back. Maybe you will find your mother again someday. It was heartless that she abandoned you but I am telling you to go back for your own safety" Tsuki reasoned.

The duckling shook its head furiously.

"I know I don't have a familiar yet, but I am not even sure it is possible for you to become my familiar. By the sounds of it, I have to create something and I have not created you" Tsuki said.

Tears streamed down the ducklings face but it still refuses to go back.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 am

Upon seeing the duckling in such distress about being left alone at the lake Fenrir instantly felt sorry for the duckling.

"Can't we let it come with us even if it can't become your familiar? It seems to really like you. I imagine you've been its only friend for quite some time, especially after its mother abandoned it. It trusts you and would feel lonely if it had to go back to the lake." Fenrir said.

Fenrir stroked the duckling to calm it down.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 am

Not really paying any attention to the others, Kytes has drifted off into sleep, the goings on of this day have ben long and hard form him, much more than any menial labour he had to do back at the tavern.

Im ages flashed pat his mind, be they real or just his imagination, eventually tw faces popped into view in his dreamworld. A small tear trickles down his face.

Uncounsiously he calls to them.

"...Mom...Dad...come back..."

Upon hearing his master, Pip scurrys over to him and lays down next to his master, showing signs of worry, Pip wipes the tear away with his tail and nuzzles into him a bit. This obviously helping, Kytes body language changed to become more relaxed and with a light smile he drifts of once again.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:55 am

Tsuki picked up the duckling.

"You can come with us but I am going to be constantly worrying about you. I hope you understand what I am saying. I mean... if I get a familiar, it is not as if you can't come along too... right?" Tsuki said.

Tsuki looked over at Kyte and Pip. They appeared to be sleeping. Tsuki looked at the duckling. Walking over to a bush, Tsuki swiped her scythe. She managed to make a clearing in the bush.

"I would feel guilty if anything happened to you, so we will sleep here where we are hidden" Tsuki said to the duckling.

Tsuki looked over at Fenrir.

"For a long time I thought I would never wake up again. I am kind of scared about falling asleep again... but I need to rest. Urm... good night Fenrir" Tsuki said.

Tsuki and the duckling clambered into the bush. Tsuki clasped the duckling close to her chest and tried to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 am

"Night" Fenrir replied to Tsuki. Fenrir glanced over to Kyte who appeared to be sound asleep. I best get some rest too. Fenrir thought to himself. Sleep, however, did not come easily to Fenrir. Even though his body was exhausted his mind was still very much active. Eventually Fenrir fell into a restless sleep.

Fenrir woke suddenly, only an hour or tow after he had fallen asleep, something was different. He couldn't explain it but his senses had pricked up and made him alert, unfamiliar energy was spreading through his body like wildfire. Fenrir stumbled as he tried to get up, his head now felt really disorientated, not entirely sure what he was doing Fenrir wandered into a clearing only a few metres from where he had slept. Behind him Fenrir could hear the soft breathing of the others still asleep.

His mind still not completely with him Fenrir climbed a large round flat rock in the middle of the clearing. Taking the cards from his sash he picked 4 cards, seemingly at random, and placed them in the four directions on the stone. Sitting with his legs crossed Fenrir closed his eyes, however not for sleep, a flash of fire surged through his mind.

Fenrir, only aware to the images in his mind, failed to notice the glyphs glowing like before. A surge of fire like energy spread from one card to the nextm forming a complete circle around Fenrir.

"Can you hear me?" a voice said out of the blue.

Fenrir, surprised but seemingly unphased, replied in almost a monotone "Yes."

"Good, it's taken me a while to recover my energy. Do you know who I am?" the voice asked patiently.

Fenrir thought for a moment, he had no idea who the voice was but it sounded familiar. Noticing Fenrir's hesitation the voice spoke again.

"I'm Talesin, we've only spoken once before."

As if to prove his point images of their first encounter flooded Fenrir's mind.

"What do you want?" Fenrir asked cautiously, not wanting to offend the dragon

"Due to your growing spectral skills and my recovering energy I should be able to help you get to Draconia. I am, however, still weak and may not be able to help that much just yet." Talesin replied.

Fenrir couldn't believe what he was hearing, though logically it did make sense. Talesin wanted to return to his homeland to be at peace and would help in anyway he could to get there. In confirmation of Talesin's offer Fenrir nodded.

"Thanks." Fenrir paused for a moment before continuing, "I still don't know exactly how to get to Draconia."

"Usually only Draconians or those with Draconian blood can gain access to Drconia, since I no longer exist within the physical realm this may be something of a challenge." Talesin pondered this obstacle, "If I was to grow stronger and your spectral skills increased sufficiently we may just be able to convince the sentinels that guard Draconian border to let us in to seek an audience with the council."

Fenrir just nodded, still in a half trance-like state.

"Now I must rest, my energy has expended initiating this ritual. If you need me just reach out for me with your mind" Talesin said as he bid Fenrir farewell for now.

Fenrir opened his eyes, the spectral flame circle still blazing around him. Fenrir tried to move, his muscles failed him and his mind went blank. Fenrir, unconscious, fell against the cold hard surface of the stone, the flame circle still in place.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 am

Tsuki writhed about on the hard ground feeling restless. The duckling gently tapped her with its beak.

"It's no good. It's as if every time I fall asleep for a little bit, I remember what has happened and my body forces me awake" Tsuki sighed.

Tsuki peered out of the bush. She could hear Kyte breathing deeply but there was no sign of Fenrir. The smell of smoke hit her.

"This could be bad. What if that smoke spreads?" Tsuki gasped.

Tsuki ran over to Kyte.

"Wake up Kyte! I can smell smoke. Something could be on fire and Fenrir is nowhere around! Maybe he found another monster! Oh... why did I let that duckling come with us?"

Tsuki shakes Kyte violently with a sense of urgency. She could have been worrying over nothing but she felt jumpy and insecure. Tsuki needed to settle her panicking thoughts.

"KYTE! PIP! Wake up!" Tsuki yelled.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:03 am

Upon being rather violently woken up, Kytes blinks a few times to try to snap out of whatever dream he was having. Suddenly seeing Tsukis face a it too close he yells rather loudly which, in turn, wakes Pip up who tumbles down from his perch onto the ground in a little furry lump

"AAAAAAH!!! WHAT?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"

Getting to his feet he stumbles arund a bit, looking this way and that before he stops and sniffs the air

"I smell smoke...hey...where's Fenrir?!?"

Seeing the smoke nearby, Kytes stands in the direction

"You know, you should have woken me up sooner..."

With that he sets off, Pip in tow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:18 am

Fenrir lay inches away from the circle of spectral flames, his body still flooded with the unknown energy he had experienced earlier that night. It was this energy that was feeding the spectral flames causing them to grow, throwing smoke in every direction. The smoke coursed its way through the surrounding trees, obscuring their beautiful pink blossom with a black hazy mask.

Fenrir, himself, was still unconscious and unaware of everything that was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Getting closer towards the smoke, soon all Kytes can see is the smoke and the occasional flicker of flame.

"Fen...FEN!!!"

Calling out but apparently to no avail, Kytes looks down to Pip and with a small nod, Pip sets off underneath the smoke in search of Fenrir.

Coming closer towards the flames, Pip takes a good look at the cards laid out in a circle formation with an unconscious Fenrir nearby. Scurrying over to him he bites him square in the shin to see if he could gain some reaction.

Looking up to the sky Kytes moans to himself

"Oh come on sun...I need you...Tsuki! Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:58 am

Tsuki catches up with Kyte and is horrified by what she sees.

"Is that magic fire?" Tsuki asked.

The duckling panics and starts flapping it's tiny wings. The flames flicker and get stronger.

"I am going to saturate the ground so the fire doesn't spread through the forest" Tsuki said.

She swayed her scythe around and water falls on the surrounding area. Tsuki accidently hits the fire circle. She looks over to see if it has any effect.

"Fenrir, you need to wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 am

Still weak from the earlier ritual Talesin awoke to find Fenrir unconscious at the ritual site, the excess energy fuelling the spectral flames. Talesin couldn't help but feel responsible, it was after all his actions that had caused this. Determined to correct the situation Talesin latched on to Fenrir's weak aura and reinforced it with his own energy.

That should at least keep him safe for now Talesin thought as he turned his attention to the excess energy flowing from Fenrir.

Talesin began to syphon off the excess energy and sent it hurtling into the ground, he knew that he couldn't keep this up for too long but with the arrival of Fenrir's two companions he hoped he would last at least long enough to save Fenrir.

The thought of Fenrir's companions made Talesin wonder if they could see him or not, only certain people could see auras let alone spectral beings.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:03 am

Tsuki desperately swiped her scythe sending water out.

"Where is this fire coming from? We should attack the source!"

Tsuki held her scythe out in front of her defiantly. With the blade on its side, Tsuki focused her energy and tapped the blade carefully. A concentrated pulse of water in the shape of the blade flew towards Fenrir.

"God dammit, I am not going to stand here and let you die Fenrir!"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:54 am

Upon hearing Tsuki's exclamation Talesin thought about the cause of the fire, maybe he could highlight it to the others somehow.

Looking around it suddenly the source of the fire was so obvious Talesin was surprised that he hadn't noticed it before. Each card Fenrir had paced on the stone platform was acting as a conduit for the magical fire. With the remainder of his energy Talesin made the cards glow a shimmering emerald green.

'I hope they notice' Talesin thought as the last of his energy seeped out of him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: I love playing with fire!   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:49 am

Tsuki stood back, feeling a little confused.

"Kyte, why are those cards glowing? Where did they even come from?" Tsuki asked.

Not even bothering to wait for an answer, Tsuki held her arm up to protect her head as she moved closer. Tsuki could see the flames shooting out the cards.

"The cards are the cause. There are four of them in a circle. Kyte, we need to break the card circle" Tsuki said.

Tsuki tried to focus and placed a watery veil over herself. She grabbed part of the veil and threw it at Kyte. The veil spread and now both of them were covered. Tsuki started to attack the first card by whacking it with her scythe. Maybe if the circle was disturbed they would save Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:05 am

As Tsuki started attacking the cards Fenrir felt something tug at his consciousness, it was as though something was dragging him back from the uther to the realms of reality. Fenrir could sense something was wrong, he wanted to scream but his voice never found his mouth.

What's going on? Fenrir wondered as he started to panic.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 am

Tsuki hammered the card with a combination of her lunar and water magic. The card slipped and fell out of line with the others. The flames died down slightly. Tsuki started on the next card.

"Kyte! Come on! I can feel we are getting close!"
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:28 am

Beathing in deeply, Kytes runs full force into the smoke towards the emerald green glow, coughing slightly he searches for Pip and Fenrir. Seeing Tsuki go full force, Kytes wonders if she is at her limit yet, after all, her magic isn't fully developed yet.

Under the smoke, Pip can see feet frantically move and just notices Kytes, running towards him, he claws slightly at his leg to get his attention. Seeing Pip, Kytes follows him towards Fenrir.

Grabbing him by his arm, Kytes quickly looks under the smoke to where the nearest exit was. trying to move Fenrir would be a good idea but on his own he doubted he could move him very quickly. Ducking under the smoke Kytes calls out towards Tsuki

"Over here!!! I can't move him on my own!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 2   The Draconian Soul - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconian Soul - Part 2
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next