Valeria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valeria

A World of Possibilities awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redwood Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

Redwood Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 pm

"This may make you a little dizzy, but it's the fastest way to travel through the forest. " Revina said as she picked up Riceus and took hold of Coldon's hand.

"Try to hang on" Revina warned as she began to sink into the earth, taking COldon and Riceus with her.

The trio flowed through forest like the water in a river. The whole experience only lasted a few seconds and before long the trio were standing at the forest entrance.

"Are you both okay?" Revina asked with concern in her voice. She had never taken anyone else with her when she travelled through the forest like that.
Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
Paradise
Initiate

EXP : 77

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 pm

after a few seconds Coldon speacks " wow what a rush that is certainly a differnt way to travel i think i am ok just a bit of a headache from the rush"

Coldon looks at Riceus to see if she is ok

the rabbit shakes her head looks a little stuned but gererally ok

Coldon says to Revina "well hear we are at the edge of the forest my head says i hope i see u again as i think i could learn something from u thou my heart says this will be the last time" there seems a hint of saidness in his voice as he finishes speacking
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm

"If you ever need me just seek me in the forest. I'll hear your call, like I have done for Fay many times before." Revina replied.

As Revina faded back into the earth she said, "Say hello to Fay for me."

With that Revina faded completely into the earth and rushed back to her favourite part of the forest. As she left Coldon she felt slightly sad that their meeting had come to an end.
Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
Paradise
Initiate

EXP : 77

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:37 am

After Revina had left Coldon looked at Riceus " oh well back to the village now" and walks out of the forest and into the village.

Riceus hops happily behind happy as she made some new friends with the butterflies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redwood Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2