Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

EXP : 102

The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Okay, first off open your eyes, I think for a lunar mage, we need to wait till nightfall...hmm...dusk would be the best I think. The start of the night, the brewing of power. Just the time for this.

Looking over to Eriol he thinks

"I will need an open space...outside I think, some lanterns and chalk if I could...or at least a stick...a stick would work..."

Feeling a bit left out of this conversation Pip sticks his tail into Kytes face as if he was feeling ignored. Picking him up from upon his head, Kytes looks into those blue eys of his, and looking back was a look of "I am here too..."

With that Kytes gave Pip a small hug and an appreciative tickles under the chin

"Don't worry you have your part to play in this too."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

EXP : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Attempting to be useful Fenrir volunteered himself to find the items Kyte needed. Sticks were easy enough to find as the forest wasn't far.

"Is there anywhere we can find lanterns?" Fenrir asked Eriol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:23 pm

"The only place I can think of would be the shop you visited earlier. I have candles here if that's any help." Eriol replied.
Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Fenrir nodded and quickly left for the shop he had previously visited, hoping he would find what Kyte needed.

Noticing Fenrir entering the shop the shop keeper grunted as if to say 'you again?' Rather than looking randomly around for lanterns Fenrir decided to ask the shop owner, after all Fenrir had no idea how urgently Kyte needed the items he stated.

"Do you have any lanterns?" Fenrir asked as he leant on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 pm

"Top shelf in the left hand corner." grunted the shop keeper, pointing to the shelf he was referring to.

The shop owner sighed as if he had expended more energy than he would've liked.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Fenrir saw the shelf that the old man had pointed out and wondered how he was going to reach it. Looking around Fenrir noticed a small ladder leaning against the wall.

Fenrir picked up the ladder and leant it carefully against the shelf. Taking one step up the ladder Fenrir felt the ladder begin to shake, it was obviously an old ladder. The ladder clattered against the shelf causing the shop owner to cough loudly, he was clearly unimpressed.

Located on the top shelf just above Fenrir's head were four beautiful lanterns. Each one was made out of a dark blue material with silver crescent moons and stars. As Fenrir picked one up it seemed to shimmer, making he think of the night sky.

After grabbing the four lanterns Fenrir slid down the ladder and quickly paid the shop owner. He didn't fancy staying in the shop for too long, for some reason the shop owner was making him feel uneasy. It seemed strange that Fenrir hadn't noticed this last time he had visited.

Upon returning to the tavern Fenrir showed the lanterns to Tsuki, Kyte and Eriol.

"Will these be okay?" Fenrir asked, proud of his find.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Looking at the items Kytes smiles

"These will be more than fine. Right now..."

Looking outside through the tavern window, Kytes sees that time grows nearer. Grabbing the sticks and the lanterns he heads outside. Realizing he has no idea where he is going he calls back to Eriol.

"Where am I going?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

EXP : 98

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:27 am

"There is a clearing with a stone circle with a good view of the night sky. If you go through the back door it will be visible. It is only about a minutes walk" Eriol told Kyte.

Tsuki walked outside and saw the stone circle. She walked to the stone circle and sat herself in the middle, waiting patiently. Time seemed to pass quickly. The right time was about to come.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:01 am

Moving outside, Kytes carries out everything that will be needed, arranging them all so there are six sticks arranged around her, each with a lantern attached onto it.

Making a few marks here and there with another stick he had, soon he had made a few crude markings around the circle and even onto a few of the stones.

Not bothering to light the lanterns he sits and waits....then he moves, picks up Ahiru and places her on Tsuki's lap

"Right....now if I remember correctly...we do nothing now...they do the rest. One thing Tsuki. Close your eyes and concentrate...now where did I put my cake..."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 am

Fenrir followed Kyte and Tsuki towards the clearing and sat on the outside of the stone circle, trying not to get in the way. Looking over to Tsuki he noticed how calm she looked and how relaxed Ahiru was. The wind picked up slightly but other than that all was still. The night's scent drifted on the breeze instilling both calm and excitement in Fenrir.

'Talesin, are you watching too?' Fenrir asked.

For a moment there was no reply.

'Yes, I've seen many rituals in the past and each one is unique.' Talesin replied.

Fenrir was slightly disappointed that Talesin wasn't giving him any hints on what might happen. Fenrir shrugged the feeling off and carried to watch Tsuki and Ahiru.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 am

Tsuki emptied her mind and focused. Ahiru sat obediently on her lap. Both had their eyes closed and looked peaceful. Slowly, the ring on Ahiru's leg started to glow. Tsuki's entire body was surrounded with an aura. The aura was white with a hint of light blue and it sparkled. It gave off a low humming sound. Tsuki's body felt strange.

Slowly, the glow around Ahiru's ring spread and surrounded her entire body too. The colour matched Tsuki's aura. There was a deep pulsing sound, a bit like a heartbeat. The light kept intensifying until the others were getting blinded and had to shield their eyes. A sound rang out which sounded like an ancient bell. The bell noise echoed and mimicked the sound of rippling water. After the sound stopped ringing out, the glow started to die down again. Tsuki's lips remained closed but she wanted to speak to Ahiru.

'Ahiru, can you... hear me?'

Tsuki's body remained still but somehow Ahiru could hear Tsuki's voice.

'Yes, Ahiru loves Tsuki very much. Ahiru wants to get stronger for Tsuki and to prove how strong her love is...'

The glow completely disappeared and the humming stopped. The circle of stones fell into complete silence.

'Ahiru, the ritual is over. We will take care of each other. I love you too...'
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 am

Smiling, Kytes turns to Pip.

"Okay, your turn buddy."

Getting off his perch ontop of Kytes head, Pip runs around Tsuki and Ahiru in their current state until he finds what he is looking for. A touch of bare skin. Rushing over to it he gives a gentle nip at Tsuki's foot just to make sure they are awake and fine.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:07 am

Tsuki jolted to her senses. She opened her eyes. Ahiru looked up at Tsuki, smiling.

"Did everything go to plan? I don't feel any different but I do feel closer to Ahiru now" Tsuki asked.

Tsuki went to stand up. She felt a little tired and weak but apart from these minor issues she was fine.

"I would like to go and rest now. Thank you Kyte" Tsuki said.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:23 am

Fenrir, now standing, tried to shake off the feeling of dumbfoundedness and actually do something useful. The ritual he had just witnessed had filled him with a deep sense of awe.

"We should spend the night at the tavern." Fenrir suggested without realising he was stating the obvious.

Noticing Tsuki's unsteadiness he asked, "Do you want a hand back to the tavern?"
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 am

As Pip bounds back to Kytes, an obvious look of joy on his furry face, Kytes grabs him and embraces him softly.

"Hehe, yay it worked...well I think it did...what do you say Eriol?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 am

Ahiru randomly squats and does a poo.

"It was definitely a success. Well done Tsuki and Ahiru. You are officially bonded together. Let's go inside" Eriol said.

Tsuki insisted she felt fine to walk. She made it back to the bar.

"I fancy a nightcap first, Eriol..."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Fenrir notices Ahiru's poo on the ground and quickly sidesteps to avoid it, he wonders if Kyte has noticed.

As Fenrir walked back to the tavern the excitement of the night began to ebb away. His mind became preoccupied as he remembered Nissa would've taken the rite by now, he assumed because he hadn't heard anything that she hadn't managed to get out of it.

Despite feeling exhausted Fenrir sat at the bar next to Tsuki, determined to stay awake for at least a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 am

Not noticing the poo at all, Kytes luckily missed stepping on it and made his way inside, hte exitement of what had just happens still glowing around him, as he was sure it was with Tsuki.

"So...how do you feel then?"

He says towards Tsuki, without waiting to hear her reply he gets up, goes to the bar and comes back with three drinks, one for each of them. Suddenly remembering, he gets back up, goes back to the bar and comes back with two small bowls of water, one for Pip and one for Ahiru.

"Almost forgot our little friends."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:43 am

Tsuki started to drink up.

"I feel a little drowsy but it also feels as though something inside me has changed. At first I was not that close to Ahiru despite her clinging to me but now we have this strong bond and I swear we spoke to each other during the ritual"

Ahiru looked up and gave Tsuki a knowing glance. It seems she understands Tsuki's feelings a little better now.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:41 am

Fenrir finished his drink and shrugged off the thoughts in his head. He would try the cards later, maybe they would work as they had done the previous night.

Fenrir looked over at Tsuki and Ahiru and smiled.

"You two definitely seem closer. I've heard that it's not uncommon for people to communicate with creatures, especially those that they've bonded with." Fenrir commented.

"Has anything like that ever happened to you?" Fenrir asked Kyte curiously.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:01 am

Looknig at Fenrir, Kytes sips some of his drink and looks at Pip

"Well...I don't know if you can call it the same but me and Pip have just..well always seemed to know things about each other. Our ritual was completely different as I suspect each and every mages one is. I, in a way, made Pip from my own essence so what we have and what they have can be classed as different things. Now, more importantly...where IS my cake?!?"

With that he sets off around the table, looknig for evidence of something he has never had but seems certain he does.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:29 am

Tsuki smiled. She and Ahiru crept upstairs whilst the others were distracted. She needed to sleep. As Tsuki climbed into bed she invited Ahiru to join her. The two cuddled closely. Tsuki would never been so open and warm before. Ahiru used to have to wiggle closer once Tsuki was asleep. Bursting with happiness, Ahiru jumped into the bed. Tsuki dozed off thinking about the shrine in Lemuria.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:45 am

Fenrir made his way to his room in a trance like state. Despite his exhaustion Fenrir decided to try and contact Nissa, the rite would've been over long ago. Fenrir half dreaded what Nissa would be like now. Collapsing on his bed Fenrir fetched the same card that had allowed Nissa to contact him the night before. After a few minutes of staring at the card he threw it down in frustration, he had no idea how to activate it let alone use it.

Sighing Fenrir slipped into his bed and gazed at the ceiling. Sleep was fast gaining ground over his conciousness, yet a part of him wanted to fight it. Fenrir didn't like the thought of what sleep might bring.

Eventually Fenrir drifted off into a restless but deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:39 am

It wasn't long before Eriol turned in for the night. After making sure everything was locked securely Eriol made his way to his own room and slept peaceful, knowing that he would have to get up at the crack of dawn to see to his morning duties.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 am

Fenrir woke up as the sun was rising, despite his efforts he couldn't stay in bed any longer. Wondering downstairs he noticed Eriol in the courtyard manoeuvring several large straw figures from a wooden hut situated at the far end of the courtyard.

After briefly speaking to Eriol, Fenrir found out that these were training dummies that Eriol. Intrigued, Fenrir asked if he could try them out once Eriol had finished putting them in place. Eriol had no objections.

Fenrir paid Eriol the fee to use the training dummies and began practising with his new daggers. As he jumped and darted between the straw dummies Fenrir noticed that the daggers seemed to read his intentions and jump to where they were needed, all movements began to flow smoothly. Fenrir was so absorbed in his training that he failed to noticing the blades turning slightly red.

As the sun rose Fenrir began to sweat more, he had now been training for almost an hour. Breathing heavily Fenrir lay on the grass next to the courtyard and gazed up at the sky. Despite the exhaustion the training caused Fenrir felt wide awake and energetic. Locating a stream not far from the courtyard Fenrir jumped in to have a quick wash. The cool water rushed past every inch of his body, cooling and revitalising him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconian Soul - Part 3
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next