Valeria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valeria

A World of Possibilities awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Draconian Soul - Part 3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

EXP : 121

The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:10 am

Fenrir traced a few of the runes with his finger, a look of confusion gripped his face.

"Where have I seen these runes before..." Fenrir muttered to himself.

Fenrir pulled out the rune cards from his sash and began to look through them, after a few moments he paused at a card.

"These two runes match, though I can't read the text on the rest of the card. It looks like some sort of hieroglyphs. Does anyone else have a clue what it means?" Fenrir asked.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

EXP : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 pm

With the wind now dying down, a calm flowed across the area, the bit's tha had once been part of the creature fizzled and dissapeared into the air and existance

"So...now what?"

A little puffed but not breathless, Kytes sat down to catch his breath and await to see what they wanted to do
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

EXP : 98

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:19 am

"They are placing these runes on my memorial and I have no idea what they say. I am getting a bit paranoid now..." Tsuki admitted.

Tsuki looked over at Fenrir.

"Why don't we draw the runes so we can compare them later? I would really like to explore Lemuria. Plus we need to find a place to stay before night falls. Otherwise all of Kyte's magic will be drained..."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 pm

After a few moments of looking around for something suitable to carve the runes into Fenrir sat on the stone floor of the shrine and rummaged through his sack. It was long before he produced a smallish piece of thick bark.

Fenrir was delighted when the bark was easy and strong enough to carve into. He focussed on carving the runes exactly as they appeared on the statue.

'Wait, don't car...' Talesin began, but was too late. Fenrir had carved the last rune.

The runes on the bark along with those on the statue began to glow an odd mixture of silver and blue causing Fenrir to drop the bark on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:39 pm

A sliver of mist began to leak from the runes, at first it could mistaken as a trick of the light however after a few moments it developed into a substantial cloud.

Out of the cloud stepped a hunched figure clad in a thread bare black robe. When the figure's face became visible through the mist it was obvious that the figure was an elderly man, yet there was something strange about him. Patches of his skin looked like it was either decaying or rotting, it was hard to know which.

As he walked towards the astonished group his walking stick clacked on the stone floor. When he was clearly in view the mist appear to dissipate slightly.

"Greetings Princess Tsuki" the elderly man said as he attempted to bow.
Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 am

Tsuki screamed and backed away with horror.

"No... no... this is not right... you're meant to be dead!" Tsuki cried.

The man seemed to be very polite and friendly but Tsuki was clearly shaken seeing a man appear out of the runes. Tsuki yelled out in desperation.

"I am NOT a princess!" Tsuki screamed.

The sound of startled birds filled the air as they flew off in a panic. Tsuki covered her mouth. This was bad. What if somebody had heard?
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Now a tad out of it, the newcomer took Kytes by surprise, managing to utter

"Looks...fleshy..."

Right as a small patch of skin from the mans arm fell off and landed onto the floor
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:59 am

"You can't make me princess again! And stop calling me Tsuki- somebody might hear!" Tsuki pleaded.

The old man had a kind face despite his rotting body.

"This man... was my father's right hand man... our most loyal servant. If he starts roaming around Lemuria my secret will be out!" Tsuki explained.

Tsuki frowned.

"I will not become a princess again. I refuse. I turn my back on my past" Tsuki exclaimed.

The old man did not even blink and slowly shuffled towards Tsuki. He was still smiling.

"Somebody do something..." Tsuki whispered to the group.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:17 am

Fenrir readied an arrow an aimed it at the stranger's head.

"Don't move." Fenrir warned as he positioned himself between Tsuki and the stranger.

"Why are you here? I won't let you harm Tsuki."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:21 am

The old man sneered at Fenrir and remained calm. He turned his attentions back to Tsuki.

"I have no intention of making you a princess again Tsuki. Actually, I am more interested in your death magic skills..." the old man said.

Tsuki looked at the man blankly.

"My death magic? But... everybody despised my death magic. Besides, it turns out I can't use death magic any more" Tsuki sighed.

The old man looked disappointed.

"But you were so good with death magic. When you died did you sarcifice your death magic as well as yourself?" he asked.

Tsuki shrugged her shoulders.

"Tsuki, you know how I used to feel about death magic but watching you sacrifice yourself and the power that came out of your body... I had never seen anything like it. I have admired death magic ever since and I have started to practice it myself" the old man explained.

Tsuki covered her mouth with shock. Ahiru blinked, looking completely lost. The old man glanced over the rest of the group.

"My name is Reginald by the way. So who are these people travelling with my little princess here?"
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:01 am

The air started to become a tad stagnant the longer the old man stood there, it seemed to waft around and sink right into you, forcing it's way back out and around.

"Don't like it..."

Kytes managed to utter while still in a slight daze. Pip, reacting quite the same, wraps his tail around his nose to try and block the smell
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:22 am

Fenrir cautiously put his the arrow back in his quiver and slung his bow round his back, despite this Fenrir kept his defensive stance.

"I'm Fenrir Fanghorn, I'm warning you if you try anything funny I will not hesitate to cut you down." Fenrir warned as he introduced himself.

For some reason this made Reginald roar with laughter again. Fenrir wasn't quite sure what Reginald was laughing about but decided that he had more pressing concerns. Fenrir glanced over at Kyte who still appeared in a daze.

Reginald followed Fenrir's gaze and a lopsided smile appeared on his face.

"So your the solar mage that tried to disguise Tsuki. I admit you're quite good, however there are many people in Lemuria that can see through this illusion."

This worried Fenrir, if he could see through the illusion who else would be able to?

"You have nothing to fear from me, I'm actually on your side..." Reginald trailed off as he touched a silver scar that streaked down his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:12 am

Tsuki nervously beckoned Ahiru over and held her close.

"Well, if you are not trying to harm us or make me a princess again... and now you know that I have lost my death magic abilities... what exactly do you want?" Tsuki demanded

Tsuki started to feel somewhat naked. She worried about the people who could see through her disguise. Tsuki felt her disguised wings quiver with fear and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 am

Reginald sighed to himself, he was beginning to grow weary.

"To be honest i was expecting you to still have your death magic powers, after all resurrection of oneself is the ultimate death magic, the gift of immortality."

Reginald glanced despairingly over his pathetic excuse for a body before continuing.

"As you can see I have attempted, but failed, to achieve that very feat. Unfortunately the exact spells and powers elude me, even my most knowledgeable brothers in the brethren can not attain this power. It was this power that I wanted your help in obtaining, I knew that eventually you would return here."

Reginald smiled at Tsuki.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:28 am

Tsuki shivered at Reginald's slightly disturbing grin.

"Actually, I don't think it was death magic that revived me. I was bathed in moonlight. In fact, I am now a practising lunar mage..." Tsuki mumbled

Reginald raised an eyebrow. He laughed cruely.

"So you followed your mother's wish after all! Tsuki, I thought you had more fire in your belly. You just gave in to what your mother wanted!" Reginald mocked cruelly.

Tsuki glared.

"NO! You are wrong! I had no choice! Everytime I try and use death magic, it gets replaced by lunar magic. I don't want to kill people anymore if I can help it but my passion for death magic still remains!" Tsuki screamed defiantly.

Tsuki blushed. She wondered how Fenrir and Kyte would react to what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:10 am

Fenrir was slightly taken back by Tsuki's announcement, he tried not to let it show. Fenrir had no idea Tsuki's passion for death magic was so strong, thinking about it logically it made sense. Death magic had been a massive part of Tsuki's past life, neither that or her passion for death magic would ever change.

Fenrir approached Tsuki and put a hand on her shoulder. He was trying to comfort and reassure her that he was okay with both her past life and her desire to practise death magic again. Fenrir thought for a moment and then turned to Reginald.

"Is there a way Tsuki could regain her death magic?" Fenrir asked, he wasn't entirely sure what made him ask the question.

A look of concentration flickered over Reginald's face as he thought of everything he knew about death magic.

"There maybe a way, but it is an extremely difficult and dangerous path in many ways. The lunar magic may also be strong enough to nullify any attempts at death magic." Reginald eventually replied.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:30 am

Reginald found himself growing tired of waiting for Tsuki's companions to digest his reply. The elf with a bow seemed to be the one taking the initiative, whilst the half-elf who reeked of magic had stayed relative quiet throughout the whole conversation. Reginald's lips curled into a sneering grin as he regarded Kyte, Reginald thought of Kyte as an infant attempting to play with something far more dangerous than he could comprehend.

Reginald turned his gaze back to Tsuki and his facial features instantly changed to that of caring and compassion. He had laid his life down for Tsuki in the past, however now was not the time to reminisce.

Turning his back on the group, Reginald wandered back to the monument of Tsuki and propped himself up.

"I need to head back to the brotherhood, would you care to join me?" Reginald asked.

Despite Reginald's invitational words the question seemed like an order, almost without thinking the group walked forward in unison. Reginald lips curled again as he smiled, "perfect" he muttered to himself as he opened a shimmering black and purple portal behind the monument.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 am

Tsuki approached the portal as if she was under a trance. She had such a strong urge to jump in. Yet, Tsuki also felt a sense of guilt.

*Is it really okay for me to dig up the past?*

Tsuki tried to summon up her strength.

"Reginald, I refuse to kill again. There is some death magic I can learn without the need to kill. The second I think something is wrong, I am leaving" Tsuki stated

Reginald did not respond. His head was bent so his face was hidden.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 am

Fenrir's head felt fuzzy as he stumbled through the shadowy portal in a trance-like state. when Fenrir finally snapped out of his trance he had no idea where he was, his face held a look of confusion as he looked around.

The area appeared to be a massive cave with a narrow winding tunnel that led deeper into the depths of the cliff face, in the distance Fenrir could hear the roar of the ocaen crashing ferociously against the rocks far below. The sound echoed through the cave.

The little light there was reflected off the glistening wet jagged walls. Upon closer inspection Fenrir noticed that the source of the light came from small balls of fire hovering in mid air at irregular intervals along the cavern's trail. Massive stalactites hung from the roof of the cave, the dim light gave them the appearance of huge fangs belonging to a malicious demon.

Fenrir shivered at the thought and looked around for his friends.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 am

Being brought forth against his will, Kytes was not sure how to handle it, he half couldn't control himself, half did not WANT to control himself...what was going on? Why was this happening now? On top of that WHY WAS IT HAPPENING TO HIM?!?

Noticing his master was suddenly not in complete control of himself, Pip scurried down from his perch, creeping closer and closer to the others, giving them all, one by one a small nip on their ankles....would this work? He certainly hoped so....
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:44 am

Tsuki jolted with shock. She was surprised to see Pip at her feet. Reginald was stood right over Tsuki and appeared to be leering at her. Tsuki screamed and jumped to her feet. Reginald looked surprised.

"What's the matter? I thought you wanted to come..." Reginald mumbled.

Reginald gestured at the tunnel and started to walk. Feeling unsure about what she should do, Tsuki slowly started to follow him. She looked at Kyte and Fenrir and wondered if this had been a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconian Soul - Part 3
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7