The Draconian Soul - Part 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

EXP : 98

The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 am

Tsuki woke to hear noises coming from outside. She looks out the window and spots Fenrir training. Tsuki is impressed with his accuracy, especially considering the daggers were new. As Fenrir went to have a wash Tsuki blushed and moved away from the window before she could see anything.

Tsuki got ready for the day ahead and headed down to the bar. She really hoped the group would move on to the centre of Lemuria today. She was itching to see what her shrine looked like. Ahiru hopped downstairs a few minutes later. Noticing Eriol was busy, Tsuki ducked behind the bar to get some water. She spots a letter addressed to Eriol from what looked to be a prostitute from the brothel.

Thank you for showing me a good time...

Tsuki raised an eyebrow.

*Eriol! You little pervert!*

Tsuki found some water and a bowl. She placed it in front of Ahiru. Tsuki wondered where Kyte and Pip were.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

EXP : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 am

Feeling fully refreshed and now fairly clean Fenrir jumped out of the stream and quickly got dried and dressed. The blades had now lost their fiery red glow. Fenrir, now feeling hungry, ordered some food and a quart of ale in the tavern hall.

Fenrir looked around for his companions and smiled as he saw Tsuki.

"Morning, did you both sleep well?" Fenrir asked Tsuki as he sat at the same table as her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 am

"Yes, a lot better than the previous night. I feel incredibly refreshed. I want to venture into the centre of Lemuria today. If we can wake up Kyte and get him moving that is..." Tsuki said.

Tsuki watched Ahiru drink her water.

"I am going to start teaching you some magic Ahiru. Wouldn't that be fun? We will start with some basic stuff but one day you could be powerful"

Ahiru looked content. Tsuki nibbled on some bread as she waited for Kyte.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

EXP : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am

The door to the tavern opens, and in walks a beautiful young lady, who, strangely, wasn't quite as elegant as she appeared. She had long flowing brown hair, cherry red lips and deep blue eyes, she wore a long flowing brown cloak covering most of her body, but she was a bit unsteady on her feet. She tried to walk as elegantly as she could but just couldn't seem to get the hang of it. After a while she winks at Fenrir and flings her arms around Tsuki and hugs her.

Eriol, from where he was watched this with great anticipation, yet chuckled to himself at her walk.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:55 am

Fenrir was confused by the arrival of this new girl, either she was really friendly or she knew them. Fenrir couldn't figure out how though, they hadn't really seen anyone around enough to know them that well. Eriol being the exception to this rule. As Fenrir looked at the girl he swore there was something familiar about her, but he couldn't figure out what.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 am

Eriol again tries to suppress some laughter when he see's the new girl winking but gathers himself again and asks

"Would you like a drink miss?"

The girl but nodded in his direction, and he brought over a mug of drink for her. A slender hand extended from under the cloak and grabs hold of the mug and takes a ladylike sip, but unfortunately gets some down her in her attempt.

"Oh buggerit..."

The words come you in a less than womanly tone...infact...a quite familiar tone indeed. Realizing what just conspired she remembers herself and tries to give off a small titter.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:58 am

'Wait a minute...I know that voice...' Fenrir thought to himself as he slowly began to realise who the girl actually was. Fenrir was amazed at how good the illusion was.

"So Kyte, this is what Eriol taught you yesterday?" Fenrir said.

Without waiting for a reply Fenrir glances over to Eriol who was still smiling, though after the slip up Eriol seemed to be trying hard not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:57 pm

"You may want to save your energy Kyte" Eriol advised.

Despite Lemuria not being that far away, if Kyte was to use this illusion to keep Tsuki from being recognised Kyte would need all the energy he could spare.

"Don't forget using this illusion will drain a fully charged solar item within a few minutes, so during the night Tsuki will appear as her normal self." Eriol continued.

Looking around Eriol noticed a look of relief on Fenrir's face at this last comment, this intrigued Eriol but he didn't pursue it. The sun had now fully risen and Eriol had to attend his other duties.

Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:38 am

Tsuki stepped outside the pub after saying goodbye to Eriol.

"Kyte, I love the dark hair and green eyes but did you really have to put me in pink clothing? I hate pink!" Tsuki whispered.

Tsuki looked around and figured out her bearings. She pointed in the direction of Lemuria.

"We need to go that way" Tsuki ordered
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:31 am

Fenrir was still amazed at the transformation Tsuki had undergone, she looked like a completely different person, Fenrir knew that this was the whole idea of the illusion but it didn't stop him being less amazed by it. Despite his amazement Fenrir preferred how Tsuki looked normally.

Fenrir wondered what awaited them in Lemuria, he had never been to a city before in his life let alone one as renowned as Lemuria. A mix of anxiety and excitement filled Fenrir, he knew he wouldn't have long to wait til he found out.

Fenrir jogged slightly to catch up with Tsuki.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 pm

Trying hard not to laugh at the others reactions, Kytes turns to the others

"Tsuki I thought you would look good like that, but I can change it if you want. How about this?"

A small breeze picks up and the colour and appearance of the outfit change to something a tad more simple and blue. From inside the cloak however, a small head poked it's way out into the open sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 am

"KYTE!" Tsuki yelled at the top of her voice.

Tsuki waited for Kyte to change her back. She sat on the ground, refusing to move. Thankfully, the street was relatively empty.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:17 am

"WHAT?!? It's not pink this time?!?"

Getting a bit into a grump about this he snaps his fingers and Tsuki goes back to looking like she always does. Walking with his hadns now inside his pockets, he sulks and continues to walk.

"Fine then, walk around like that for a bit...im tired anyway."

He mumbles to himself a bit of an earshot away from the others but occasionally words float down that can be heard

"...Thought it looked nice...lil miss so and so...trying to help..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:44 am

Tsuki started to storm off ahead.

"You just HAVE to turn every thing into a joke, don't you? Can't you be serious for once in your life? Keep this up and you will die a very lonely death Kyte because people are afraid to get close to you in case you can't handle situations seriously"

Tsuki would never wear pink. That is what her parents would have wanted. Tsuki wondered if Kyte ever bothered to listen to anything anybody said. Ahiru padded after her, not really sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 am

Stopping in his tracks Kytes realizes that she is right, he acts like a child, it's just easier to handle things that way...

Seeing Tsuki storm off, he is now angry at himself. Clenching his fists her takes a few deep breaths and calls after her

"Tsuki!!!"

In her rage, Kytes wouldn't be suprised if she didn't want to talk to him after that so he decides to run after her calling her name

"Tsuki!!! Wait up!!!"

Legging it as fast as he can, he eventually gets close to Tsuki and stands infront of her. Looknig embarrassed and foolish he can't look Tsuki in the eye

"I'm...i'm sorry...it' just the way I am but...I never asked you what you would like...so...how, how do you want to look?"

He stands there in the daylight feeling like a complete idiot for the way he acted while twiddling his fingers. Pip sensing how his master feels, jumps down and sits on her shoe gently looking up at her with wide eyes, as if to say "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:56 am

Fenrir was trying to keep up with the argument that was raging between Tsuki and Kyte. Fenrir tried to calm both Tsuki and Kyte, however whenever he opened his mouth to say something he got interrupted. As they stormed off Fenrir stood in the middle of the dusty track completely bewildered at what had transpired, he had no idea what he should do.

Snapping out of his confusion slightly he suddenly realised how much distance both Tsuki and Kyte had walked, Fenrir began to run to catch up. Fenrir stopped to pick up Ahiru. Making sure Ahiru was comfortable Fenrir set off again, aiming to catch up with the pair before they got too far ahead.

As he caught up with them Ahiru jumped off his shoulder and waddled over to Tsuki's side.

"I think someone missed you." Fenrir said as he caught his breath back.

Fenrir took a few deep breaths to slow his rapid pulse. As his body returned to normal after the sprint he sensed that some of the previous tension had abated. Fenrir stood silently for a few moments as he figured out what to say, he didn't want things kicking off again.

"Lets take a break under those trees over there and talk this through." Fenrir said trying to be diplomatic.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:59 am

Tsuki falls to floor narrowly missing Pip.

"I don't mind the dark hair and green eyes, but no pink. Any other colour..." Tsuki sobbed.

Ahiru looked a little confused. Even Tsuki seemed unsure about the way she had reacted.

"I think we should continue onwards to Lemuria but Kyte, I am begging you... please don't treat me as if I mean nothing. I spent 100 years in a lake so you and Fenrir are the closest I have been to people in a very long time. I really don't know what is going on in my head right now..."

Tsuki stood up and picked up Ahiru. She started to walk at her normal pace.
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 am

Seeing Tsuki sobbing, Kytes stops himself welling up. He had acted exactly as she had said. He was not used to people being nice to him yet he always had a smile on his face. When it came to actual affection it was a bit different for him. He turns on the spot, grabs Tsukis arm, turns her around and embraces her in a tight hug, one around her waist with the other around her neck.

"I'm sorry...it won't happen again, I swear. After all..."

He removes himself slightly from the hug but still not letting her go

"...You two are my best friends in the whole world, this proves it."

The necklace around his neck glows slightly yet warmly as if it was filled with the love he feels for both Tsuki and Fenrir.

"Shall we?"

He lets her go but still clings on to her hand as they start to walk. Speaking over his shoulder towards Fenrir, ghe smiles

"Come on then, your getting involved in this too. No getting away hehe."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Tsuki grabs Fenrir's hand before he has a chance to protest. She starts skipping like a little kid, deliberately trying to embarrass Fenrir.

"I wonder how it will feel being back in Lemuria? I am kind of excited. I can feel we are getting nearer..."

The group find themselves near another cliff. Lemuria seemed even larger and not so distant.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Initiate
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:08 am

Fenrir had no objection to Tsuki holding his hand as they walked on. Several times, however, Fenrir felt like he was being dragged as he couldn't keep up with Tsuki's skipping. The group's pace and renewed spirits meant the relatively short journey was soon over.

The marble walls of the city that could be seen from the distance now towered over the group, almost intimidatingly. Looking around Fenrir noticed that the walls seemed to stretch everywhere, they were a work of art and no unsightly marks scarred their craftsmanship despite the vast population of the city.

The gates to that city, cradled by a huge archway, were wide open and offered a welcoming sensation for any travellers. This was not an uncommon perception, Fenrir felt that the constant flow of people enhanced the sensation.

Fenrir stood completely in awe, he was taking everything in yet oblivious to it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 am

"Just as beautiful as I remember it..." Tsuki sighed.

Tsuki looked around. Many lunar mages were lurking around with their familiars following closely. Ahiru hid behind Tsuki's legs feeling a little unsure. There was a bustling market, a medical area, many taverns and placs to stay.

"Although the buildings are nothing like how I remember them. Lemuria clearly moves with the times..."
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 am

Looking around, he noticed one or two of the mages looking in their direction, some looking twice, as if they had seen something they weren't too sure of. Becoming a bit worried Kytes pulls Tsuki off a bit further as to be hidden from view.

"Okay, I think it's time for the disguise. A few people where looking as if they knew something was up, a fair few I saw looking twice. So incase you don't want to deal with them, how ya wanna look then?"

Checking around the corner he realizes Fenrir is still out in the open, grabbing him by his arm he drags him over to where they are

"Come on then, want your input in this too hehe."
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:26 am

"Well I guess it makes sense to have dark hair because mine is lighter. Plus green eyes. I would like to be a little taller. But what should I do about my clothes?" Tsuki asked.

Tsuki's clothes had a very regal look about them. She wondered if she should try something a little more casual so that she would blend in more.

"I was considered cold, so replace my dark blue with a deep scarlet red and make my clothes look more mage-like. Kyte, I am counting on you!"
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:18 pm

"Okay, that I can do BUT I think it's better if I keep you at your own height...haven't worked the kinks out of that one yet. Right, stand here. Okay, here we go."

Raising his hands slowly, he closes his eyes and in unison with his actions, Pip's gem starts to glow and the tail lights up into pure white flames. A slight red glow emanates from all around Tsuki, wind passes around, creating a barrier around her form, smaller and smaller it gets until it is just an outline on Tsuki's image. A small wind whips up as Kytes slowly crosses his arms over the other and with a few small gestures Tsukis image starts to change.

From the tip of her head, it changes colour and as each part changes, the glow dissapates with it. Her hair changes to a nice hazelnut brown, her eyes change to an emerald green. Her clothes change into a flowing blue robe with a moon in the center, nice yet not too impressive as so to blend in, rather than stand out.

As the last of the glow dies, the change is complete, Kytes clasps his hands together, almost in a prayer like fashion and looks up at what he ahs done

"There we go...*phew*...what do ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-Lovelle
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 am

Tsuki looks herself up and down.

"I like it... a lot!" Tsuki exclaimed.

Ahiru looked a little confused but jumped up into Tsuki's hands.

"Where should we go then? Let's test out the disguise"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 3   The Draconian Soul - Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconian Soul - Part 3
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next