Village Hut

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

Village Hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:39 am

"I hope so too" Sorwyn replied.

"I'll see you soon Fay" Sorwyn waved a goodbye.

'Time for supper i think' Sorwyn thought as he wandered back to his own hut.
Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
Admin2
Admin

EXP : 79

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 am

"Well, I think it's high time we get dinner on the way don't you?"

With that she gets up and opens the front door letting Sorwyn out

"I may have a few things for you to collect if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

EXP : 77

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:40 am

Coldon watches Sorwyn leaves and turns to Fay "hmm food yes that would be nice, You need some things?"
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Smiling to Coldon, she reaches into a pocket on her outfit and produces a small list

"They are just a few things I had been meaning to get...but then this whole mess happened so if you wouldn't mind, it should be done by the time you get back. Also, don't go showing others that, they don't tell me their business, I don't intend to tell them mine."

With that she hands him the note and leans in towards his ear

"Don't worry there is a map enclosed and each item has a picture so you will know what to look for. Even I have the days when I can't remember."

Leaning back out she gives him another smile

"A few things can be found in the town, don't worry about money just tell them I sent you, but a few things are in the forest. There isn't anything too bad in there and im sure you can look after yourself. If not, im sure Riceus can."

Winking cheekily she hurry's off to the kitchen in order to prepare dinner
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:34 am

Coldon takes the list and looks at it "hmm ok this should be to much trouble" thou in his heart he knows nothing is ever easy he gose to the bedroom straps on a holder on his back and places his staff in it grabs a pair light blue gloves and gose to leave the hut " right ok Fay we shall return shortly, right then Riceus time for us to earn our keep to the forest first i think " looking down at the blue rabbit Riceus nods in agreement whith that Coldon opens the door and steeps out in to the village and heard to the forest in the direction the map shows him
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 am

coldon walks up to fays cottage and looks to cheack Riceus is behind him

Riceus catches up with him looking a little windswept

coldon knocks on the door "Fay it is Coldon and Riceus pleaswe let us in we have the list"
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 am

Hearing the door knock, Fay leaves the kitchen and opens up the door, upon seeing their faces, a sheer calm i eminating from her, and her usualy smile is seen.

"Oh deary's come, come in. Oh I see you got my little list done, well your reward is ready to. Come, the table is already set."

Ushering them in, she closes the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 am

" um yes got the list and an added flower from a friend of yours" coldon walks in and sits at the table

Riceus walks with him and sits at his feet
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:01 am

As soon as Fay sees the flower, she seems immediately overjoyed, grabbing it she sniffs it once and sighs longinly.

"Oh I never expected you to see her....how is she?"

Patience, who was keeping a watchful eye on Riceus, sees the flower and immediately starts to hiss, upon hearing the hiss she places the flower on the table, as if it has suddenly become very dangerous. Changing the subject suddenly, she keeps glancing at the flower, then back to Patience who keeps hissing.

"Never mind...how was your trip? How did you find the village?"

She now seems a little erratic
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 pm

" umm she is fine as far as i can tell as the village i um got what i needed!

Riceus looks at Patience as if to say dont even try it i ant in the mood right now
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:44 pm

"Oh good good, now, shall we eat?"

She grabs the things from Coldon before he can say a word and hustles back into the kitchen. In their lie a bubbling pot, to which she adds all the ingredients, one by one until she gets to the last item. She unwraps the box, takes a look inside, then hastily places the lid back on, a slight pained look on her face. A moment of weakness but soon she becomes back to her normal face, takes the lid off to reveal a small pouch of what seems to be spice. She pours three bowls of the food, adding the spice to two of them while leaving the last one free.

Grabbing the thread after placing the food onto a large tray, she feels a small tingle in the back of her mind

"Soon...soon..."

She whispers. Placing a small bowl of carrots as well onto the tray she heads back outside to the table with her normal cheery demeanor

"Here we are then! Now, one for you."

She hadns the first bowl to Coldon

"One for me."

She places the next at her place on the table.

"One for you my deary."

She placesthe carrots next to Riceus

"And finally, one for you my dear."

Last but not least, she places the last bowl of food next to Patience, who was sneering at Riceus the entire time. Moving abck to the table, she seats ehrself and smiles cheerfully at Coldon.

"Shall we then?"

And she proceeds to eat from her bowl.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 am

coldon eat the food without a word

Riceus eats the carrots keeping one eye one Patience
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 am

Patience walks over, keeping an eye on Coldon, only eating when he does. Fae in turn does the same almost as if they are completely synchronized. She stops momentarily and smiles at Coldon

"So, how is it deary?"

There is a slight coldness in her tone and slowly but surely the temperature in the room seems to drop and the darkness around the room sems to creep further and further towards him, as if reaching out to grab him.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Coldon finishes the food and looks at Riceus and shivers a little seeing she had eatern her carrots , Coldon says "yes very nice i am feeling a bit tired i am going for a lye down for a whille" Coldon makes his oppologes and leaves for the bedroom.

Riceus kind of yawns and follows coldon into the room

Coldon closes ther door behind them and gets undressed as he dose her remembers the gem and the note " well ricus i dont know but i think this needs to stay close to me" and places it under the pillow and climbs into the bed going to sleep very quickly.

Riceus jumps up on to the bed snggles herself into Coldon and too goes to sleep
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 pm

As Coldon sleeps, he shivers and sweats. His mind filled with demons and wraiths, ghosts and ghouls. He tosses and turns, haunted by his restless sleep. Voices whisper in his head, some not loud enough to be made out, but all haunting, making his heart race. More and more he tosses and turns and soon he sits bolt upright, a cold sweat all over his body, eyes fully dilated and his breathing is shallow and heavy.

Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:18 pm

as Coldon sits bolt he sends Riceus flying splat in to the window hearing the thud coldon trys to gain contoll but finds it hard in a state of panic he scabbles out of bed falling as he dose so andf crawls to the shellshocked bunny and picks her holding her tight to his sweety body shuffling across the floor places her on the bed trying to oppogies to her buit no real words come out her cralws into the bed lying there cuddling the bunny still trying to gain controll.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Before he realises it, a hand places itself onto his shoulder, as Coldon freaks out he realises that the hand belongs to Fay

"Deary, whats wrong? Are you ok?"

Her voice seems faint and Coldon finds it hard to focus on her face
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:39 pm

as Coldon he grips Riceus a little tighter all coldon can get out of his mouth very shakerly is " dreams" and lies there shaking and sweating not shaw whats happening

meanwhile riceus begins to come with a bit of a bunny headache realiseing he is being squezzed a little to hard by Coldon who dose seem to be himself gives him a gentle nip

as Riceus nips him he manges to realise her and lies the utterly confussed
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 pm

"Oh dear, come with me my dear..."

She places both hands on to each of his shoudlers and, with suprising strength, picks him up and places him on his feet. Placing a blanket over him she leads him back into the living room, where a small fire is going and Patience is sitting upright on a chair, looking at Coldon with a steely gaze.

"Sit here and drink this."

She places him in teh chair opposite Patience and hands him some liquid which is cold to the touch, as soon as she places it in his hands he feels a wave of coolness sweeping over him.

"Drink my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:50 pm

coldon drinks the liquid as he dose he is looking around for Riceus woried he has hurt his friend
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 pm

As he sits, Patience just stares at him, a long, penetrating stare that seems to look right through him. A voice echoes through his head

"The time is nigh my little one..."

It is a mere whisper, but it is filled with cruel intentions. He finds he can no longer move, his entire being is stuck there, staring back into the eyes of the spectral cat.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 pm

in Coldon Thoughts of fear, anger and confusion as he stares at the cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:17 am

Patience feed off Coldon's despair causing Patience's spectral form to grow and mutate, within a few seconds she was twice her original size. Patience had a neverending supply of energy to feed as the more she mutated the greater the despair instilled in Coldon.

Patience now appeared as a huge feral wildcat that towered over Coldon, her voice boomed with the intensity and volume of thunder during a ferocious storm.

A power crazed Patience cackled, "I shall be restored to my former glory, no one can save you now boy!!!"

Fay's body slumped as Patience's tail pinned her to the wall, meanwhile Patience tried to locate Riceus. She needed a mage's familiar for the final stage of her transformation.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 am

As Patients is looking for her Riceus begins to stir from her knocked out state and feels Coldon despair slowly the rabbit creaps in to the front room slips under the chair and gentle nudges Coldon her anklet seems to be more spiky than before

with the nudge from riceus Coldon begins to relax and the despair begin to ease Coldon knows with Ricues here there is nothing he cant do
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Patience whirled round the room looking for Riceus, she had to drain Riceus of her power if she was going to complete her plans. Her power crazed state induce panic and paranoia when she failed to find Riceus.

Eventually she found Riceus by Coldon's side, by this point Coldon had begun to come round.

"NO!!!" Patience screamed as she dropped Fay to the floor and hurled herself towards Riceus and Coldon as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Hut
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valeria :: Locations :: Redwood Village-
Jump to: