Village Hut

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin2
Admin

EXP : 79

Village Hut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:17 am

Looking at the rabbit's talons, a smug look appears on Patience's face, her eyes daring Riceus to do something, ANYTHING that will make her day.

A small time passes between the two, invisible lightning crackled between the tension these two emit until finally Patience has had enough of this, looking Riceus up and down, Patience finally deems her of no interest whatsoever she flicks her tail upwards, and walks straight through her, making it perfetly clear no matter what Riceus may have wanted to do, it wouldn't have done anything at all.

Glancing back at Riceus, a small satisfied look on her face emerges while looking at the rather frustrated rabbit's face.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

EXP : 77

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:02 am

Riceus looks at the cat and visiously wiggles her nose before put her paw to the ground with the tallons retracting

Coldon had been watching the pair at this point he looks at them both and "now u two play nice Fay has been nice to me and i dont want ther desterbed"
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:09 am

"My my....what have we here then?"

Unknown to Coldon and the others, Fay had been watching them for a while, their attentions elsewhere she was able to do so rather unnoticed.

Getting up slightly, she rests herself on her elbow smiling sweetly towards Coldon and Riceus.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:24 am

Coldon jumps as Fay spoke not reallising she waas awake as he recovers he say
"oh u r awake fay i want u to meet Riceus my as u called it famillier"with that he picks riceus and puts her on his lap "now say hello say hello to Fay and behave"

Riceus sticks out his right paw and excitedly wiggles his nose

Last edited by Paradise on Mon May 31, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:30 am

Smiling a bit more, Fay extends her hand and shakes then offered paw

"Isn't he a sweetie."

Looking up into Coldond eyes, she can see the weariness in his eyes

"Oh my dear, seems alot has happened in these short few hours, come, get some rest. You deserve it."

Getting up, she makes her way into another room where a guest bed is all set up

"In honesty...I am a bit jealous of you...all mages actually..."
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:36 am

seeing there is a nice comfy bed he picks up riceus heads towards it " oh i would not be so something tells me she is going to be a handfull thanks for the bed and i will bid u goodnight"
Coldon settles down with Riceus snuggled beside him and drifts of to restfull sleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:46 am

After leaving his hut Sorwyn spotted the stranger enter one of the villager's huts, to his dismay before he could approach he was distracted by official business. A dispute over farm land had arisen between two of the biggest landowners in the village. Sighing slightly at the prospect of this dull but official distraction Sorwyn had to postpone his visit to the villager's hut and instead followed the two land owners to the village hall where land charts, deeds and legal documentation were searched to resolve the dispute.

A couple hours later, after sorting out the dispute, Sorwyn re-approached the villager's hut and knocked on the door softly. He knew the villager who owned the hut didn't like to be disturbed.
Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 am

Hearing the raps at the door, Fay get's up from her slumber and makes her way over to the door. Upon seeing whom it is on the otherside she sighs slightly and opens the door.

"To what may I enquire the the reason for your lovely presence at this time my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Coldon hears the knock on the door and sits up in bed and quitely listerns to what is being said Riceus riggles a little and gose back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am

Sorwyn carefully words his reply, "I was hoping to have an audience with the newcomer."

His eyes squinted through the darkened hut to see if he could get a better view of the stranger, but to no avail.

Sorwyn lowered his voice and continued, "we have to be careful after the events of the last few days."
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:17 am

Smiling sweetly, Fay looks the chief in the eyes.

"I am not too sure what you are on about my dear man, but strangers or no they are humble in our village and it is our duty to welcome them with open arms."

Sighing briefly she looks towards Coldons room and then back towards the chief.

"I suppose it is your right to welcome any newcomer. Please. Come in and wait in the living oom while I get my guest aquainted with the situation. Oh and be careful. Patience is around so watch where you tread. I know you cannot see her...but you must at least remember what happened LAST time."

Chuckling with a child like pleasure at the memory, she opens the door and heads off towards Coldon's room. Closing the door to his room, she looks at Coldon and with a sweet smile says

"My dear boy, our chief would like o have a few words with you, if you do not mind of course."
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 am

Coldon looks up at Fay more alert and awake than he was before " err um ok no problem give me a min to get dressed and i will be out" with that he nudges Riceus "come on girl look livly we have visitors"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:58 am

Sorwyn nodded to Fay in acknowledgement of her comments, whilst in his mind he replayed his last experience with patience. Sorwyn, thought chief of the village, had no magical or spectral abilities which occasionally caused disruptions to the running of the village. Especially any one who liked to use their abilities to play pranks on others.

Putting this out of his mind he followed Fay further into the darkened hut. As Fay spoke to the newcomer Sorwyn carefully thought about what he was going to say, he needed to appear welcoming yet at the same time he needed to find out the purpose of the newcomer's visit.

Sorwyn was well aware his actions could be labelled as paranoia, but given the events of the past few days his curiosity and concern for the safety of the village and its villagers had brought this to the forefront of his mind.

Sorwyn waited patiently in the main room of the hut.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:09 am

Looking at his sudden enthusiasm, Fay gives Coldon and Riceus, in turn, a small hug.

"Don't worry, you will be fine my boy."

With that she opens the door and heads back towards the chief.

"So...how are you this day? Oh...I hope you haven't upset Patience again..."
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Coldon get dressed takes a deap breath pokes Riceus to make sure she is with it and follows Fay in to the main room and stands behind her a few moments later Riceus much more alert come hoping out and sits to the left of Coldon
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:54 am

Looking behind her, she notices Coldon

"Ah, it seems our guest has arrived, and looking much more dapper I must say. How are you liking your newly repaired clothes my dear boy?"

With that she goes over and gives Coldon a hug, looking down towards Riceus she smiles

"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you."

She moves down and strokes Ricues behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:59 am

Coldon returnsd the the hug to Fay and then looks at her "i still wish i new how they got damaged in the first place"

Riceus snuggles into Fays hand as she stokes her and wiggles her nose
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am

Sorwyn noticed Fay and Coldon entering the main room of the hut, out of manners and kindness he stood up until they sat down.

Smiling warmly at the newcomer, "Let me be the first to welcome you to our humble village. I'm Sorwyn, the chief of this village. May I ask your name?"

Sorwyn thought that being polie rather than viciously interrogating the newcomer would be a better course of action. Besides good manners cost nothing. Sorwyn thought to himself as he patiently awaited the newcomer's reply.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Coldon looks at the chief and sit down awkwardly not being sure what is customery in these parts
"hello Sorwyn my name is Coldon Relic and this little furball is Riceus" as he strokes the the rabbit now sitting on the floor beside the chair
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:45 pm

As the conversation starts, Fay sits down near the fire, but still in earshot of the conversation. In her own time, Patience strolls over and sits in Fay's lap, not caring much of the happenings elsewhere...unless of course they disturb her nap time
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:45 am

"Nice to meet both of you" Sorwyn replies, glancing very briefly at Fay who had remained silent as he introduced himself.

Turning his attention back to Coldon, "I hope you enjoy your stay here, may I enquire the nature of your visit?" Sorwyn asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 pm

" to be honest i am not really sure as i dont quite know how or why am hear i rember ariving then the next thing i remember i was hear in Fays lovely home the past is a little foggy i dont remember much so it is a case of wake up in the morning and see what suprises the village has to offer already had one suprize with this one appering" as he stokes Riceus "i know i have magic but that is about it do u know any thing about maigic Sorwyn "
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Laughing a little to herself, Fay mutters under her breath

"Magic?...Oh my dear boy..."

Scratching Patience on the head a bit she continues to herself

"Doubtful...very doubtful, don't you agree?"

With that, Patience seems to bear a small, sly grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am

Ignoring Fay's comments Sorwyn silently digests the situation. Coldon appeared as though he was telling the truth, there was an air of innocence and confusion that surrounded him. This was enough for Sorwyn to realise that Coldon wasn't a threat to the village, or at least not an immediate threat.

Smiling back at Coldon he replied, "In my time as chief I've known many people who possess magical abilities. Unfortunately, however, I have no knowledge of magic myself."

Sorwyn could feel Fay's silent mocking and continued to ignore it.

"Fay here is very knowledgeable and will be able to answer your questions regarding magic better than I can." Sorwyn wasn't sure if this would subside her silent mocking or enhance it.

"Unfortunately it's getting late and I must take my leave I'm afraid. Please feel free to stay in our village for as long as you want, if there's anything you need please let me know." Sorwyn said warmly to Coldon, now convinced that he didn't have any malicious intentions towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:43 am

"yes Fay dose seem very knowledgeable about magic" as Coldon stands as if to show a mark of respect to the cheif " i will proberbly will stay a while i hope we meet again sometime "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Hut
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valeria :: Locations :: Redwood Village-
Jump to: