Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin2
Admin

EXP : 79

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Upon opening his eye's, the newcomer see's blurs and hears murmers. Upon regaining conciousness he notices his body has been bandaged and his clothes nowhere to be seen.

Upon further listebing, humming can be heard from not too far away

"Ah, I see you are awake."

A small friendly face peers from around a rocking chair. Her hair is long and hazelnut brown but tied up into a bun with two needle poking through to hold it in place. Her face is slightly rosy, warm and inviting, yet time has taken it's tole and wearyness and age seek through.

"Seems like you've been in quite a state dear boy."

In her hands are his trousers, closer inspection shows she has been patching them up.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

EXP : 77

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:50 pm

opon hearing the voice the Dracoian sits bolt upright with a little fear in his eyes thou they are darting around the room with great speed
"huh, what were am i where are my things and u r" his voice somewhat of a mixture of fear, anger and speed
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Looking at the newcomer slightly strangely she hands him his trousers

"You're not from around here are you?"

Motioning towards a small table beside her, he can clearly see all of his things, patched up, cleaned and folded.

"You are in Redwood, a little village with a few people, decent people...well...mostly..."

Going over to the window, it seems nighttime has set in since the newcomer had arrived, closing the curtains she goes over to an open fireplace and lights a fire. It roars to life, flickering here and there bringing warmth to the little hut.

"So where did you come from little one?"
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Taking his trousers he put them on
" were am i from" he stutters for a moment " I don't remember a lot, all i can tell you is it was a very cold mountain and my name is Coldon Relic, other than that i can tell you nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Looking him up and down, she signs slightly, still with her warm smile

"My poor dear boy...well my name is Fay, Fay Do'Her. I am sorry to hear about yuor memory, perhaps you hit your head...or something else..."

Clutching her right arm slightly she turns from him.

"You are welcome to stay here if you so choose but I do not see anything keeping you here. The choice is yours, but im happy to have the company. Not many people come to visit me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

EXP : 81

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:02 am

Spying the newcomer from the safety of his hut Sorwyn, the chief of Redwood village, muttered to himself "No good can come of this."

Sorwyn thought back to how a previous stranger had caused problems in the village only a few days ago. This one looks harmless enough he thought but then corrected himself, then again so did the last one.

"Maybe I should go over and see if there's anything I can help with, I may be able to find out the reason the stranger's here." Sorwyn sighed and left his hut.
Back to top Go down
https://valeria.forumotion.co.uk
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:09 pm

looking at the woman for a moment he thinks for a moment
" maybe i will stay the night as it is dark and venture out in the morning and see what this place has to ofer if that is no trouble that is " said in a more friendly kind of voice
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Turning her head back towards Coldon she gives a small smile

"Of course it is dear, I offered after all."

Glancing towards the window she notices a faint glow

"Oh, it seems Patience is back....one moment if you please."

Walking on over, she opens the curtains slightly and gently nudges the window to open. A small, purple, ethereal cat comes inside, takes a small glare towards Coldon and seems to effortlessly jump down onto the floor without making a single sound. Tail in the air, Patience moves over towards the fire place where a small bed had been placed, curling up Patience falls fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:56 am

Seeing the cat enter and glare at him Coldon smiles at the animal
" are i see u have a conpanion to keep u company" said with a note of happyness
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Giving a small light hearted laugh at the sudden change in his tone, Fay looks at Patience then back at Coldon.

"A companion? I am afraid not, she comes and goes as she pleases. Dear little Patience...although to be honest I am quite surprised you can see her. Not many can, she is of an ethereal nature...already departed from this world shall I say. You must have some latent magical powers or such. Tell me, what do you know of magic?"

Moving back towards her chair infront of the fire, she motions to Coldon to join her and gestures towards an open seat inbetween her and Patience. Placing herself in her chair, she awaits Coldon to join her.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Coldon gets up and puts the rest of his cloths on and sits in the chair Fay points to
" umm magic" Coldon pause as trying to think and rember " arr well the moon seems to make me feel safe and " at this point Coldon looks around the room and spots a jug of water * he moves his hand very slightly and consentrates really hard the water in the jug slightly rises as if dancing the longer coldon hold the water it seems to have an ice cold apperance not sold but not quite liquid either but after a couple of mins it stops *
coldon sits back "yep defenatly some magic and it dose seem to be lunar powered so yep magical " ina slightly confused but happy tone
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:38 pm

With a slight gleam in her eye, Fay seems to perk up slightly.

"A lunar mage, fancy that...tell me, where is your familiar? Or have you not gone through the Ritual yet?"
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:41 pm

coldon thinks " ritual hmm no dont think i done that one " all be it slightly confused
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm

"It will happen my dear boy...probably sooner than you expect but I for one am not a mage so I cannot say for sure..."

relaxing back into her chair, she picks up some nearby sewing and sets to work.

"Might be time to lie down my dear, but that's up to you of course. Do as you please, this is your home as well tonight."

With that said she starts humming an old, relaxing tune. One that has been passed down from generation to generation
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:57 pm

listerning to the tune cold sits back and relaxes driffting off to sleep in the chair
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:55 pm

In his sleep enduced state, his mind drifts aimlessly. Mountains, forests, faces flash past his eyes, be they real or dreams they are gone before he can comprehend them.

Finally his world goes black, asleep he may be, it all seems rather real. A small voice echoes through the darkenss.

"Coldon Relic, you have been called upon by the council of Elders. Do not be afraid my boy, this meerly needs to happen and since you could not be near us, we came to you."

The voice echoes all throughout the darkness and even into the very core oh Coldon's being all around and die out, one by one, torches are lit in a circle formation until 6 individual flames are lit. In the middle of the circle is a carefully drawn out series of runes and symbols.

"Please..." - the voice continues - "Step into the light."
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Coldon listerns to the voises somewhat confused but dose as instructed
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:45 pm

As soon as Coldon places one foot inside the circle, the runes and symbols light up and shine, feelnig as if he is being pulled, the rest of him follows until he is completely inside the circle. The runes and symbols shining brightly, the air around starts to become thick and slightly heavy making it hard to breathe. A surge of energy washes over Coldon, filling his ever being with a power familiar to himyet at it is one he has never felt before.

The flames all around the circle suddenly engorge themselves and turn an icy blue, brighter they burn, reaching out to the other flames. Suddenly the flames themselves leave their spots and leap into the air until they all connect with each other, creating one giant ball of icy blue flame right over Coldons head. With actions not of his command, his arms reach up, into flame and hold themselves inside. As soon as he touches the flame, a cool sensation washes over his being. Reacting to his touch, the flame shrinks, smaller and smaller until he is clutching a small blue orb.

Waking from his trance he see's that inside of the orb something is moving, as if waiting, yearning for him. Out of the darkness the voice echos

"It is done! Now! Call to it, call it's name, give it form and life."

Staring intently into the orb, inside his mind he hears it calling out to him. Yearning for it's name, form and new life.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:51 pm

with out a thought Coldon calls out "Riceus"
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Hearing it's name, the orb starts to crack and icy blue light shines out.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:01 pm

as the crackes go on Coldon look "Riceus" he says i bit more questioning in his voice
the crackling continuses for a while and shape begins to form a blue floppy eared rabbit begins to take shape
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Fully forming from the orb, Riceus looks at Coldon as the voice says

"Now it is done, forever more, you shall be linked."

A moment passes while Coldon and Riceus look at each other, a bond has been formed this day, both can feel it

"Goodbye my son!"

With that, everything vanishes before Coldons eyes. Suddenly waking from his slumber, Coldon feels more tired than when he went to sleep. Upon opening his eyes, he is still in the same chair he fell asleep in, Fay is asleep in the chair opposite, the fire has died down and only small dim embers are left.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:19 pm

as Coldon wakes he stretches he can hear something a sratching sound at the door he gets up cauiously and walks to the door and gently opens it sitting there is Riceus "hmm u went a dream then"
with that Riceus hopps past him and gose to the chair coldon was previouly sitting at.
" come in why dont u" Coldon says with a hint of sarcasuim
and then walks back to the chair and sits there looking at the rabbit for awhile
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:30 pm

As it hops past, Patience lazily opens one eye and watches this other newcomer enter her territory. One she could deal with, but two? Pus this one seemed cute...a bit too cute....the humanoid she could deal with, but not this.

Now opening both her eyes, she slowly starts getting up, a low growling emitting from her as she slowly starts to make her way towards the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Riceus looks up at the growling cat an animal smaller than Patience about the size of an ostrich egg a mid blue colour with an ice blue tail and under her ears and eyes a dark blue anklelet type thing around her left paw with small ice blue studs on it.

as Patience grows near her cute face changes to a scowl and she raises her right paw and 4 razor sharp icey tallons jut from it shw pauses waiting for the cat to make it move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village Hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Hut   Village Hut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Hut
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valeria :: Locations :: Redwood Village-
Jump to: