Valeria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valeria

A World of Possibilities awaits...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Iona Embassy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin2
Admin

EXP : 79

The Iona Embassy Empty
PostSubject: The Iona Embassy   The Iona Embassy Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:04 am

Walking through roads and a few side alleys here and there, Maria leads the way to the grand embassy of Iona. She stops just outside a set of large, regal looking gates with a guard either side. Beyond the gates is a rather large building, during the daytime it must be quite a sight with all the flags of the different nations waving in the soft winds, at night however it seems empty, stagnant and rather haunting.

Nodding to the guards, Maria leads the way through the gates up to a set of grand oak doors.

"This way if you please Silas. Oh and Rin?"

"Yes my lady?!?"

The scrawny man squeaks

"Please light a few candles around go ahead and inform the director his guest has arrived?"

Watching him open the doors and run off inside, she turns to Silas and waits a while before saying, begrudgingly

"This way if you please...I don't particularly want to be here...but rules are rules and you must be brought to him. This way please."

Leading inside the dimly lit corridor, paintings and statues of all ages, races and genders can be seen adorned here and there."

"This is the Grand Embassy of Iona, please don't touch anything, Rin get's AWFULLY annoyed if you do that, besides, if anyone's going to annoy him, it's going to be me."

She says with a slight playfully cruel smirk on her face.

"Well, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dom
Novice
Dom

EXP : 6

The Iona Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iona Embassy   The Iona Embassy Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Following Maria through the Grand Embassy Silas began to feel a little more comfortable than he had in the old tavern,

"It will do, it will do. The Draconian Embassy is not to be outdone of course, but its acceptable all the same."

Taking stock of his new surroundings he began to pace about the room he had found himself in, looking about the paintings he recognised some of the ambassadors and important figures of the wider world including some Draconians of old.

"So, who is 'him' then? It's not often that I hear such ambiguity among the elite, then again, your are only human", turning towards towards the fireplace he smiled at his wit.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

EXP : 79

The Iona Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iona Embassy   The Iona Embassy Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Chuckling, Maria sets herself down on a chair just to the right of a rather large statue of an ambassador of Ionas past. Looknig up towards Selias she gently places her head on to it's side, resting it upon her hand.

"The gentleman I am referring to is personally a nuisance so I don't care much to utter his name. If you wish to find out then why not ask the man himself."

With a small wink, she giggles slightly to herself.

Upstairs a sudden bang can be heard followed by Rin hurtling down the stairs

"Oh Rin. Rin, Rin, Rin...what did you do this time?"

The small man gets up, slightly singed and dazed. Trying to compose himself, he turns towards Selias.

"He will see you now."

He says motioning towards the stairs he had just hurtled down and where a small stack of smoke was emitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Iona Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iona Embassy   The Iona Embassy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Iona Embassy
Page 1 of 1