The Draconian Soul - Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Paradise
Initiate

EXP : 77

The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Coldon steps back from the man "wow there fella slow down u are not in race "

Coldon pauses for a minute to compose himself " right now lets answer your qestions slowly" hello i am fine thank u"

Coldon then gets out the list and looks at it "Fay has asked me to coolect from u Some Red Gorge Berries as says she will setel up with u later"

Whille this is going on Riceus first looks a little scared as the man approches then a snarl appaers on her face
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

EXP : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:27 am

Coming down from his rather large exitement, his attitude changes to somewhat grumpy and disheartened

"Oh...her...one second then."

He walks slowly, he is now hunched over himself while walking, goes behind the counter and grabs the box. Bringing it back over to him he mutters

"So your her new errand boy huh? Just take em and go..."

With that he opens the door as if ushering Coldon out
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 am

looking to cheack that Riceus is still with him he looks at her and says " well that was strange ohh well of to the next one "

with he looks at the stores and walks into Leons Cheeses

Riceus wonders in behind him look a little confused
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:48 am

As he walks in, the lady behind the coutner is currently asleep. She is a broad lady with fluffy brown hair. Snoozing away the light inside is soft and warm. Snorting slightly as the door is opened but soon she goes back to her slumber
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:49 am

Coldon looks around the store to see if he can see the cheese wants

after a short whille he decides to try and wake the women

"erm ecsuces me can i have some help please"
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Rousing gently from her slumber, the woman takes a look at Coldon.

"Oh...*yawns*...I must have drifted of there, sorry deary. Is there anything I can help you wiiiiiiiTHHHHHSOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!!!*

Suddenly noticing Riceus, she bounds around the counter, picks her up and start hugging her.

"OH MY WORD WHAT A CUTE LITTLE THING YOU ARE!!! Oh my...would you like some cheese? yes I bet you would, I bet you wooooould!"
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Riceus starts to choke as the lady starts to hug

Coldon look and says "erm would u mind putting my companion down she seems in alittle detress she may look cute but she a nasty bite or scratch when she is pain and i would not want her to hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Notcing the little rabbit was starting to choke, she puts Riceus down imediately

"Oh im sorry fluffums...here...have some water.

With that she dashes around the table and comes back with a saucer of water.

"Now...what can I get you deary?"

She is obviously talking to Coldon even though she does not take her eyes of Riceus
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:34 am

Riceus lapps up the water and slowly recovers thou a slight pained face still on her

Coldon looks at Riceus to cheack then Says "fay has asked me to pick up some blue stilton please" as he says this coldon seems to dig his healls into the ground as if he was waiting for something to happen
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 am

Pointing over at a shelf, there lies the cheese that Coldon has been looknig for

"Second on the left deary, don't worry about paying, I know the way this goes. Now."

Getting up from her position over Riceus, her face has turned father straight and her eyes have narrowed.

"Begone! Return to that...that...woman!"

Woman was said with such an acidic tongue it could have melted through pure steel and if her eys could kill, she would have mortally wounded Coldons heart with her stare.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 am

coldon gose and picks up the cheese and puts in his bag and turns to the now unhappy woman "umm can i be so bold and ask why Fay seems to be shall i put it not liked she only shown me kindness yet i am getting hostillity from other villagers so i am a bit confussed"

The now refreshed riceus can sense the tension and seems to be on her guard
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 am

Staring at Coldon so fiercely, Coldon can actually feel heat emanating from her presence.

"That...WOMAN as you so call her, is nothing but a menace. Oh sure she seems sweet but odd things have been happening, occasionally someone looses a leg and the next day it's fixed back on, but occasionally vice versa can also be applied. I don't know what she is, a monster, a demon, a WITCH, some may like her but you will find a fair few who will not abide by what she does. Some may just say im jealous of her as her apple pie is MUCH better than mine, but LET ME TELL YOU THIS!!!"

With that she gets closer and closer to Coldon until they are eye to eye with each other

"My apple pie is baked with the highest quality cheese, HERS is nothing but a FAKE! A PHONY! That is all I have to say to you sir, now, GOODDAY!"

With that she shoves Coldon out into the darkness once more, alone in the night and shuts the door behind her and locks it.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 am

Coldon looks down to see if Riceus is there seeing he had come out with him "hmm ok riceus this gets wireder well one more shop then we can go and see fay"

Coldon a little cautiuosly walk into Hiveys Wares

Riceus follows but stands inside the door on high alert
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

EXP : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 am

As he walks inside the shop, the man looms behind the counter, a stern look in his eye, covered in a shroud of dark robes. With his arms crossed he stares at Coldon, motionless and wordless.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 am

coldon looks at him "ermm I wonder if u have some speical thread umm fay sent me " slightly nevous in the way Coldon speacks

Last edited by Paradise on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mickeyin
Initiate
mickeyin

EXP : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 am

Looking down upon Coldo, the man, still wordless, turns and goes into a room behind the counter, as he comes back, he holds a box, tightly bound in his hands and, as if not noticing, the man appears right next to Coldon, handing him the box, then, as if he had never even moved from behind his counter, there he was, behind his counter.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 am

" umm thank you " with that Coldon turns and leaves the shop and has a look around to see what other shops there are hear

riceus follows and beathes in a lungfull of the night air with a little releaf
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 am

Suddenly, a presence can be felt behind Coldon, it feels just like the man in the previous shop. A small weight can now be felt in his pocket, but soon the presence is gone, only the weight in the pocket remains.

As he lifts i out of his pocket, it is a small gem stone, black in colour, yet it shines eerily in the moonlight. Attached to it is a note saying

"ERAWEB"

Last edited by Admin2 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:07 am

coldon looks at the gem carefully "strange eraweb" he sort says it both to Riceus and to himself

Coldo stands there a few moments looking at it and looks at it upside down the he sees in the reflextion the word beware on the note "hmm is eraweb or could it be beware what dio u think Riceus"
Riceus looks at him as if to say oh come on think idiot
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 am

As Coldon leaves his final destination, the sky gets darker and the night turns colder, a fierce wind starts up and a storm can be seen, looming overhead.
Back to top Go down
Paradise
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 am

Coldon decides he better go back to fays now
he puts the gem in his pocket and wlks to fays house

Riceus follows behind fighting the wind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draconian Soul - Part 1   The Draconian Soul - Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconian Soul - Part 1
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3